Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Defense couldnt stop the run. Couldnt stop the pass. Had guys wide damn open seemingly every play.

They gave up 6 tds in 7 drives (about to be 6/8 only because GB gave up). The opposing QB has a perfect QB rating.

Our franchise QB played like complete dogshit.

Completely inept, uninspired and unprepared team from snap one.

No way Jones can bring this staff back.
I think you have a different TV angle than I do because I didn't see wide open WRs. Not early in the game anyway (first half)

I think my fear came true. There was such a reliance on Lamb that once a D.C. figured out how to take Lamb out, the rhythm of the offense went belly-up.

I'm far more the type of fan who wants 30 runs a game and a relative distribution of the ball to the receivers. Do it until you get it right. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you win by 3 or 30.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think you have a different TV angle than I do because I didn't see wide open WRs. Not early in the game anyway (first half)

I think my fear came true. There was such a reliance on Lamb that once a D.C. figured out how to take Lamb out, the rhythm of the offense went belly-up.

I'm far more the type of fan who wants 30 runs a game and a relative distribution of the ball to the receivers. Do it until you get it right. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you win by 3 or 30.
I was talking about the Dallas defense v the Green Bay receivers and TE's.

They didnt cover anyone, on any plays today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
103.5 the fan on the website to hear the post-mortem.
I doubt we hear anything tonight. I bet Jones doesnt even speak to the media.

Tomorrow will be interesting, if not tomorrow (holiday) then Tuesday for sure.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This season (at least on paper) appeared to be our best and most legit shot at a strong post season run. From the health of the team, to the #2 seed and home field advantage for this game and the next. Our record of 16 straight wins at home. This playoff run was our best shot in decades at actually doing some damage in the post season.

I guess that is why this loss stings more than all the rest.

I hope Jerry suffers humiliation in every single post game interview, up coming radio spot, and any and all media interaction all the way through the off season.

Top Bottom