icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Musgrave as i was typing wow total negligence on D

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
5 TD drives in 6 possessions.

The only one that wasnt 75 yards (or more) was after Daks first stupid pick and they had a short field.

Dan Quinn should be fucking shot for this.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wide fucking open

Fuck DQ TOO

Carpet Bomb this entire fucking coaching staff and front office! Scorched earth, fuck them all. Anyone not named Will McClay or with the last name Jones needs to be out the door 30 minutes after this game

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Please draft a proper MLB and stop playing pumped up Safeties there. Then there's just the rest of D to fix.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I seriously hope they hang 60 points on us and Dak throws 3 more pick sixes

I want there to be no doubt and no excuses. Get rid of Dak and the coaches and start over.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How Dallas even crawled away with 12 wins this season is fricken bizzarre, they really are a pathetic team when their backs are up against the wall.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is Dak even looking at this point, or is just closing his eyes and praying as he throws?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are really going to hang 50+ on us

A 9-8 team that got beat at home (bad) by Tampa, lost as the lowly Giants and had a 33-30 game against a two win Panther team (all in the last month) is doing this.

I mean you couldnt TRY to suck this bad and do what we are doing today.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is fucking embarrassing, they all look dazed and confused out there. Jones don't make some serious changes on the off season i'm done with the Cowboy's for good! 27 straight years they have been looser, good grief!

Top Bottom