Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jones has got to finally admit yo himself that he needs help and needs a general manager that is highly motivated and competitive (Troy Aikman), implode this team and restart with a new young QB and major.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t care is Dak pulls out a Tom Brady and comes back from 27-7 to win the game

He needs to be gone next season

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know the Niners have shitstomped us the last two years in the playoffs. They flat out embarrassed us both years, and again this regular season.

Somehow, this game feels worse and it’s barely half time
Yep its a worse shitstomping and everybody knows DAL has way more talent than GB. DAL is getting punked by a lesser opponent like the garrett days all over again

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jimmy showing more passion during the half time show than ALL of the Cowboys coaches and players

Jimmy is pissed just like we all are!

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wow, did Jimmy Johnson just apply for the head coaching job for Dallas? HAHA!!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jimmy showing more passion during the half time show than ALL of the Cowboys coaches and players

Jimmy is pissed just like we all are!
Exactly what I was thinking listening to it.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Wow, did Jimmy Johnson just apply for the head coaching job for Dallas? HAHA!!
At the very least he should advise Jones and help the old man realize he's not cutting it. It's far past time

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well, that first half sucked ass...

Defense was horrible. Quinn had them playing that stupid ass zone, and even when they got out of it they're still not getting any pressure on Love. The line's gotta hit Green Bay's offensive line in the mouths, and hit them often.

Offense, Dak is playing like shit. He's not seeing the field, looks scared, throwing stupid interceptions; in other words, everything he's been before early this season. He's not a franchise talent, not even a scrappy leader. He's a slightly above average player who can at times excel when there's no adversity; like I heard someone say once, not a man, just a guy.

Barring a miracle, this season is a half away from being over, and when it is, changes have to follow. Not holding my breath that they will, but you know...

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Packers have a better play call than DAL does every snap of the game, offensively and defensively

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What a huge bunch of donkey turd Prescott has been today. I don't know if he's thrown a single good pass whole game. And easily could have 4 or 5 ints now.

Top Bottom