Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jerry will blame injuries, make a few cosmetic changes and bring the whole gang back for 2023. Book it.

I'm sure you're right. And while Jerry's the problem, Cowboys fans are just as big a problem. And you can add the lousy Dallas media who are afraid to ask the hard questions. Those reporters are long gone and either dead or retired.

I used to think Texas had some tough dudes but now I realize how wrong I am. Bunch of pussies being bullied by an 80 year old pickle.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The good thing about this year is that Dak is going to either win, after 7 years, or just show his sorry ass for everyone to see. If we make a SB, I'm good witht he kid. I highly doubt that happens but on one of the videos I posted, one of the annoucers said nothing would surprise him with this team; they could make it to the SB or they could be eliminated in the first round. That's really the truth of th ematter.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That was always my thing with Romo. Winning is the great deodorizer. Get us a SB and suddenly all your flaws are secondary. Don't get us one, and your flaws are the reason.

I agree. I look at it like you've elevated yourself to the pinnacle of the sport and you can leave on your own terms. I didn't like all the criticism of Troy when his back problems robbed him of his mobility and even arm strength. As far as I was concerned, the guy could stay on until he wanted to go. For all of Dak's criticisms, I'd be good with the kid if he took us to a SB. In the back of yoru mind, you'll always know he's a SB QB and it just gives you some hope. I'm not there yet and he can't do it this year witht his supporting cast, I don't think he ever will.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Even though Tampa has a lousy offense, their defense should be good enough to keep them in the game & get them a victory at home. Who knows, again it depends which Dallas team decides to show up. In my opinion the structure of the playoffs could use a seedings change. A team that finished with a record of 8-9 should not get home field advantage over a team that finished 12-5.
As long as they have divisions, the division winners should get something for that.

If they are going to seed regardless of records, then there doesn't need to be any divisions.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Even though Tampa has a lousy offense, their defense should be good enough to keep them in the game & get them a victory at home. Who knows, again it depends which Dallas team decides to show up. In my opinion the structure of the playoffs could use a seedings change. A team that finished with a record of 8-9 should not get home field advantage over a team that finished 12-5.
They will be scoring 30+ on us with ease. Brady might throw for 450 yds and 4 tds.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The good thing about this year is that Dak is going to either win, after 7 years, or just show his sorry ass for everyone to see. If we make a SB, I'm good witht he kid. I highly doubt that happens but on one of the videos I posted, one of the annoucers said nothing would surprise him with this team; they could make it to the SB or they could be eliminated in the first round. That's really the truth of th ematter.
It would be shocking to see this team playing the ay they are now win a single game, let alone get to the Super Bowl.

I have zero hope we get past Tampa. It's going to be really ugly.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
WTF is Vegas thinking?

They have us actually FAVORED (by 3 pts!, and the home teams usually GETS 3, so they really feel we're a TD favorite)

This line is going to shift huge during the week.
They're just begging people to give them their money betting against Brady.

Top Bottom