English Cowboy UDFA Messages 1,934 Reaction score 1,034 Nov 5, 2017 #45 CHIEFS. This game will be close, and Garrett struggles badly to manage close games.
Doomsday High Plains Drifter Messages 28,910 Reaction score 13,213 Nov 5, 2017 #46 English Cowboy said: CHIEFS. This game will be close, and Garrett struggles badly to manage close games. Keep reading... It will be close to the city of Dallas is all. Blowout coming like we had vs. Denver.
English Cowboy said: CHIEFS. This game will be close, and Garrett struggles badly to manage close games. Keep reading... It will be close to the city of Dallas is all. Blowout coming like we had vs. Denver.
Scot Pro Bowler Messages 15,408 Reaction score 6,794 Nov 5, 2017 #47 Glad I changed my pick to Dallas when Zeke was reinstated
Doomsday High Plains Drifter Messages 28,910 Reaction score 13,213 Nov 5, 2017 #49 bbgun said: so glad I was wrong Keep reading... Ditto.
theoneandonly Quality Starter Messages 5,321 Reaction score 688 Nov 5, 2017 #50 I'll pick against them every week if you guys think it will help.
Doomsday High Plains Drifter Messages 28,910 Reaction score 13,213 Nov 5, 2017 #51 theoneandonly said: I'll pick against them every week if you guys think it will help. Keep reading... Don't see how it can hurt.
theoneandonly said: I'll pick against them every week if you guys think it will help. Keep reading... Don't see how it can hurt.
yimyammer Pro Bowler Messages 13,198 Reaction score 8,347 Nov 5, 2017 #52 tried to tell you fuckers, when are y'all gonna learn to trust me?
LAZARUS_LOGAN Pro Bowler Messages 14,639 Reaction score 209 Nov 5, 2017 #53 theoneandonly said: I'll pick against them every week if you guys think it will help. Keep reading... Maybe I should start picking them... since they are winning. So far all the times I picked against them, they've won.
theoneandonly said: I'll pick against them every week if you guys think it will help. Keep reading... Maybe I should start picking them... since they are winning. So far all the times I picked against them, they've won.