Reaction score
I'm picking Dallas for no other reason than that I am tired of this depressing season.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Philly....the fraud and his team will continue to get exposed.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dallas absolutely must win this game. Garrett should be changing it up and have the team completely focused for the Eagles.

That being said, Eagles.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This isn't my official pick, but I'm finally leaning to Dallas after a few weeks of picking against them. Think the team is a little oversold at this point. Thing is, I'm not sure how good Philly is. Still think they probably have some good football in them but I'm not sure about that. Need to read up on them a little more before I decide.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Eagles. You will never go broke betting against Dallas. The Eagles have had their own offensive woes, but the running game has turned a corner. And Cassel's noodle arm won't rape their secondary.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Gotta take Philly on this one. Far superior offensive weaponry.

Reaction score
Sam Bradford is basically Brandon Weeden.

I'll take Dallas this week with not a lot of confidence.

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
17-14 Dallas wins. Dez and McFadden each get a TD and Bailey bangs one through to win it in the last minute of the game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hope we win, but doubt we will.

If there's one consistency over the years other than Jerruh's drunken stupidity, its that this team comes up small and disappoints so much.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Since last time they played:

Cowboys: -Romo-Dunbar-Randle+Hardy+McClain+Gregory+Cassel+Dez+Lee (for the whole game?)

Eagles: +Alonso-Peters

They only scored 6 points with Romo in the last game and the Eagles D is pretty good, so I doubt anything changes this week offensively. I'd like to think with all the defensive additions since the last game, the D would be poised to play even better but it seems like that never happens when we're told a group of players are healthy and ready to kick ass.

Gotta go with the Eagles.

The last wheel is about to fall off this jalopy of a season

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sam Bradford is basically Brandon Weeden.

I'll take Dallas this week with not a lot of confidence.

Changing my vote to Philadelphia.

Don't feel a strong opinion about either team, but I don't trust Garrett at all.

Top Bottom