Everlastingxxx 0-1
cockstrong 0-1
ThoughtExperiment 0-1
MB4 0-0
Hoofbite 0-1
Rynie 1-2

Who dafuk is that?

Reaction score
It dont matter who they play, I cant bet on any BUT the Cowboys. It just dont feel right any other way :partytime

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
2400 on the Saints to win.
400 on the Cowboys, just in case a miracle happens.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why would it take a miracle? The Saints aren't what they have been. And besides, they aren't the same team away from home.

I was cleaning up my hard drive last night and found the 2012 Saints game played in Dallas. I didn't even remember it, but it went to overtime as we tied it up at the very end.

The nightmare is unfolding. The Garrett treadmill of mediocrity is going to continue folks. Prepare your anuses.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I made my first bet. Bet it all on the Saints because I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Thought about this one too much I think.
I have this feeling somehow we win it.
So Cowboys 38-35.
You know what that means.
Not a damn thing.

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Why would it take a miracle? The Saints aren't what they have been. And besides, they aren't the same team away from home.

I was cleaning up my hard drive last night and found the 2012 Saints game played in Dallas. I didn't even remember it, but it went to overtime as we tied it up at the very end.

The nightmare is unfolding. The Garrett treadmill of mediocrity is going to continue folks. Prepare your anuses.

Alright. I threw another 100 on the Cowboys.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thought about this one too much I think.
Yep me too and I finally have my prediction.

The D gets some turnovers - maybe a coupla fumbles and a coupla picks off Brees. The O hangs a fortyburger on tub o' guts Ryan's D.

Dallas 41
Nawlins 20

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Yep me too and I finally have my prediction.

The D gets some turnovers - a coupla fumbles and a coupla picks off Brees. The O hangs a fortyburger on tub o' guts Ryan's D.

Dallas 41
Nawlins 20

Care to make wager on that? 4 turnovers and 40+ points? I will take the under on that with my last 200.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dallas is going to win, but I think it's close. Hope you guys don't like defense, there won't be any tonight.

Top Bottom