Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I've been picking against them since they got fucked up by Philly, they've played better since with me doubting.

I'm going with the lions.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've been picking against them since they got fucked up by Philly, they've played better since with me doubting.

I'm going with the lions.
I've only made a few definitive predictions the last few years:

I thought they'd go 6-10 in 2011 and they went to the playoffs

I thought they'd go 6-10 this year

I picked against them virtually every game prior to thanksgiving and finally got on board and told my dad we can beat Philly on Thanksgiving, NO WAY they blow us out. They rammed that prediction up my ass before half time

So I've gone full-on superstitious ****** and decided I have to be as negative as possible in order for them to win.

Lions in a rout!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm feeling sick about this one.

I am too, my stomach hurts...are you a middle age fart like me (49)?

I'm such a pussy, I'm DVRing the game and going to see the movie Fury with my girl friend. I need to get a life

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm actually sick right now too. Stomach is killing me... How pathetic are we?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Romo is laughing, looks loose. Guess that's a good sign.

I'd be shitting my pants.

There's so much on the line. I don't really care about the cowboys winning, I want this for Romo. So damn bad.

Yim, watch the game live, bro, it might be a while before they have this type of chance.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't trust our D. That's the ominous feeling I have anyway.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm actually sick right now too. Stomach is killing me... How pathetic are we?

I'm the worst, I never used to be this way, I mean I was always nervous but I always watched the game.

I just now turned on my phone and PC because I had an overwhelming sense of dread we lost

Sounds like they pulled out the win but from what I've heard so far, the game would have given me a heart attack

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sounds like they pulled out the win but from what I've heard so far, the game would have given me a heart attack
You missed a all time classic. Especially the redemption play that ended it. Jerked tears.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You missed a all time classic. Especially the redemption play that ended it. Jerked tears.

Oh I'm not missing it, watching it on my DVR now without all the stress.

I would have been going berserk at the point I'm at right now. Still first quarter, down 14-0 and Romo just fumbled but we recovered

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I would have stroked out watching that game live, so many ups and downs, too many for my weak heart but phonomenal effort and grit to pull out the win

Top Bottom