yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jeri doesn’t know how to trade, he lets assets die on the vine because he’s greedy, clueless and emotionally attached

he reminds me of the type of guy I’ve dealt with in real estate who won’t sell anything because the moment he gets an offer he likes, he concludes they must know something he doesn’t and renegs. The last trade I can remember them getting anything of value was a 4th round pick for Fasano and another player I’ve forgotten

no way he came up with the Hershal walker trade, jeri would have tried to build around him and brought the whole team down in the process

but he’ll overpay like a MFer and be proud of it, bragging at every opportunity

but keep trying to move the deck chairs around people, I’m sure you’ll eventually unlock the elusive combination that can overcome jeti and spawn

RogtaDru

Spectator
Reaction score
The original DraftWire report of Dak's pro's and con's reads as though it were written yesterday. Not after a QB that has played 7 years and supposedly evolved/improved on his cons. Based on this, he is still the exact same player 7 years after the fact. Not good.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The original DraftWire report of Dak's pro's and con's reads as though it were written yesterday. Not after a QB that has played 7 years and supposedly evolved/improved on his cons. Based on this, he is still the exact same player 7 years after the fact. Not good.

I don't even have to see the report because I already know what I've been seeing with my own eyes. Dak is who Dak always was. If we can get solid D play and a solid running game to take the heat off, Dak can be competitive. But he's just not going to be THE guy.....

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
"Eleven straight completions for Dak Prescott sets Cowboys record in playoffs"~ Joe Buck MN Football

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Give credit where it's due. Dak outplayed Brady & handed Dallas they're first playoff win on the road since 1993. He also handed Brady his first loss to Dallas. But, the negative Nellie's will find something to complain about when it comes to a great game Dak played.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Props to him, he came to play and played a great game tonight.

Next week is a whole different level of opponent though.

Brock Purdy's first start was against these same Buccaneers and they won 35-7. They also ran for over 200 yards on the Bucs D.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I almost forgot

Fuck you Tom Brady! You can remove the Cowboys from the list of teams that never beat you.

Ride off into the sunset on your geriatric chariot you old fuck

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Next week is a whole different level of opponent though
Dak has the chance to absolutely put the exclamation point on his rap and rep, by having a great game Sunday. Against probably the best opponent he's ever faced.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Give credit where it's due. Dak outplayed Brady & handed Dallas they're first playoff win on the road since 1993. He also handed Brady his first loss to Dallas. But, the negative Nellie's will find something to complain about when it comes to a great game Dak played.

You need to stop with your false narratives. Dak has received universal praise around here today. Can you show me a post that says different?

daboyz

👀
Reaction score

Next week is a whole different level of opponent though.

Brock Purdy's first start was against these same Buccaneers and they won 35-7. They also ran for over 200 yards on the Bucs D.
Can you imagine Dallas winning back-to-back road games in the playoffs?!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
In the postgame presser, Dak admitted he "has been pressing, going for the big stuff and getting greedy" and needed to "get back to his game."

So EVERYONE who said "there's something wrong with Dak" was absolutely correct and not 'haters.'

There WAS something wrong with him. He just fucking told your stupid ass.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
bb7eb6ec70383c2f36c24b1c93405332.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So now that the season is over how long will it be before we get the story that Dak’s thumb never healed right or had complications or some other bullshit and that is the cause of Dak’s excessive INT’s this season?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So now that the season is over how long will it be before we get the story that Dak’s thumb never healed right or had complications or some other bullshit and that is the cause of Dak’s excessive INT’s this season?
Yeah, no.

He is what he is because he can't read the field. That's never going to change.

2023 should be his last year as a starter here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In the postgame presser, Dak admitted he "has been pressing, going for the big stuff and getting greedy" and needed to "get back to his game."

So EVERYONE who said "there's something wrong with Dak" was absolutely correct and not 'haters.'

There WAS something wrong with him. He just fucking told your stupid ass.
Glad he addressed this in time for this important playoff game vs SF.

Oh wait......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We can win with Dak

He has proven that the one thing he can do is win games.

Is he a top ten QB?
No

Is he accurate?
Not nearly as accurate as we would like

But shittier QB’s have won Super Bowls before. Just ask Flacco or Trent Dilfer for gods sake!

Dak won’t be the reason we lose in the post season.

Coaching will!

Until we change the HC we may never really know how good of a QB Dak can become.

If we don’t get a HC that will play to Dak’s strengths instead of trying to turn him into something he is not (a pocket passer) then Dak will have already reached his peak as a QB

Dear Scott.....this didn't age well.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I go back to the start of the thread just to see where we were as a fan base and I have to say I was pretty spot on in early 2019 when the thread was started. Matter of fact, I feel like a sage. I want to continue reading from the start of the thread just for the shear comedy. If Mr. B would still be here, he'd take a beating.

Top Bottom