Reaction score
Not really a fake fan when I openly admit I don't like the team anymore, dingleberry.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Mid, stay in the politics forum. Your shtick in the football area is fucking old dude.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dallas vs. Oakland has never happened. Would love to have that.

Reaction score
As I said in another thread, the Pats are the only team that scares me right now.

My personal choice would be to beat Oakland in the SB. Always wanted a SB win over the Raiders. It's the historic match up that somehow did not happen in the 1970s.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
gimmi the patriots or the chargers. i want to see rivers get to a super bowl. that poor bastard.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
In the spirit of jon88 -- I bet in a year with declining ratings in the first time in forever, and seeing what baseball's America's Team did for MLB ratings, the NFL wouldn't mind seeing the Cowboys and, say, the Patriots in there. Or even another popular team like the Steelers or Raiders. But definitely the Cowboys.

Personally I'd take Vikes-Broncos, although it won't happen.

Reaction score
Belichick vs Garrett would be like when Alabama plays those fringe D-II opponents. Makes me laugh.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We can beat the Pats. I'm not sure why everyone seems to think they're unbeatable. The 9-7 Giants beat them, and that team is nowhere near as good us we are this season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think we just need to worry about making the playoffs first.

Get that done, then worry about making a real run to the NFC Championship for first time in 21 years.

Then worry about "who do we want to play"

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I see us losing four more games. Not sure 11-5 gets us a first round bye.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Belichick vs Garrett would be like when Alabama plays those fringe D-II opponents. Makes me laugh.

No way they'd outplay and coach Brady/Belichick

but it sure would be sweet if they did

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We can beat the Pats. I'm not sure why everyone seems to think they're unbeatable. The 9-7 Giants beat them, and that team is nowhere near as good us we are this season.

Cause Belichick is good, really good. The Cowboys haven't beaten a Belichick (head)coached team since 09/11/91 and thats the only time he's ever lost to the Cowboys, he beat the team of the nineties at Texas Stadium on one of the years the Cowboys won the SB.

Its possible, I'll agree, I just wouldn't bet on it

Top Bottom