yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think we just need to worry about making the playoffs first.

Get that done, then worry about making a real run to the NFC Championship for first time in 21 years.

Then worry about "who do we want to play"

The superstitious idiot in me agrees.

The still functioning part of my brain knows what we fans say or think doesn't make a damn bit of difference

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We can beat the Pats. I'm not sure why everyone seems to think they're unbeatable. The 9-7 Giants beat them, and that team is nowhere near as good us we are this season.

Didn't they lose to Buffalo too?

Reaction score
Didn't they lose to Buffalo too?

Buffalo did beat NE earlier this year when Brady was serving his suspension. Thank god too, because I did not want to sweat out another possible 16-0 from those dickheads.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dallas vs. Oakland has never happened. Would love to have that.

That gets my vote too. The Raiders are the only AFC team I actually like. Plus ALL my friends here are Raider fans so it would make for a great game to watch and talk smack during

It would be a shootout and should be a killer game

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We're the clear favorites now right?

Is there any way we don't win it all?

Seriously?

I like where we are but lets not get crazy here. We don't have a very good defense, our special teams other than Bailey are pretty blah and while Prescott has been borderline spectacular he IS a rookie 4th round pick. Doing what he is doing now is amazing but January is totally different.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yes, seriously. This team is the best in the NFL, easily. Who would beat us? Seattle sucks on offense. Maybe Atlanta if Ryan caught total fire? But who trusts Matt Ryan?

Nope, we're winning it all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, seriously. This team is the best in the NFL, easily. Who would beat us? Seattle sucks on offense. Maybe Atlanta if Ryan caught total fire? But who trusts Matt Ryan?

I hope so, but like I said our defense isn't very good and we are still pinning our Super Bowl hopes on a rookie 4th rd pick at QB. No rookie QB has ever gotten a team to a super bowl, let alone win it.

There are definitely some teams that worry me.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Attachments

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Atlanta is on it's perennial downward spiral after hot start.

Top Bottom