Reaction score
I'd rather buttfuck a refrigerator than be a Jaguars fan. And I dont' even know if that makes any sense.

Reaction score
Oh I got an idea! I'll root for our cap being so wasted that we can't resign Dez and then I can just root for whatever team signs him.

He's the only Cowboy on the roster that I really root for anyways. And our offensive minded head coach can't seem to get him the ball.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
The CBS station out of Albuquerque shows the Broncos every chance they get.
If I hadn't lived in Colorado for 9 years I might actually follow them more.
But having the Broncos mentioned first in any conversation about the NFL burned me out quickly.
It didn't help the Cowboys and Broncos played each other 3 times while I lived there and the Cowboys never beat them,in fact haven't beat them since 1995.
So fuck those guys.

Reaction score
I've never been much of a Peyton Manning fan. And at this point, he's not so much a Bronco as he is a rental QB. I can see why others would find the team entertaining, but they don't do much for me.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Gun to my head...49ers. Just because I like Harbaugh's (Stanford's) tough, physical style of football.

I used to hate the 49ers as much as the Redskins.

I'd maybe watch the Chiefs probably since I'm an Eric Berry fan. It would be weird seeing the Cowboys score on and not really caring.

Reaction score
Pretty much this. I could never root for another team after rooting for this one for 30 years.

I would just quit the NFL altogether.
Me too.

Though a kid from my town got drafted by Carolina - Scott Greene, played at Mich State - when I was a little kid, so I've kind of always watched and rooted for them.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Morris Claiborne is from my town. He's really made me proud!

I also graduated high school with a guy who was drafted in the 3rd round by the Rams.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm from South Carolina, so I'd pick the Panthers.

But I also really enjoyed living in Colorado and refer to it as my home, so I would root for the Broncos as well.

A few years ago (tail end of the Wade Phillips era) I entertained being a Packers fan because of Aaron Rodgers.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If the broncos didn't have manning id probably jump ship to Denver. When I was a kid I absolutely loved Elway. But jumping on the broncos now isn't right. So fuck them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Couldn't ever pull for another team. Way I was raised.

Its Cowboys or bust for me. Been a lot of bust since 1995 unfortunately.

Reaction score
I've always liked the chiefs as my second team. And even though I can't stand the eagles I've always respected Andy Reid.
So I'm rooting for the chiefs to win it all.

One more thing, I hope the saints die. Every single one of them.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Good for you guys. Happy to see most people are as sick and tired of the bullshit as I am. I can't stand the game overall anymore. It's a shitty game at it's core. Thanks, Goodell.

Fuck this team. The Lions game was the last straw for me. Haven't watched the last two weeks. Big surprise, they went .500, fucking mediocre idiots.

Jerry will always have his mush head following, case in point, Zoners and Owners. Fans that will eat Jerry, Stephen, and Jason's shit and ask for seconds.

I hope you guys do start following another team, the Cowboys are done. As long as the franchise is owned by a Jones, it will continue to suck. There isn't a single team that would hire Jerry, Stephen, or Jason to perform their current jobs. It's laughable.

I pray Jerry and Stephen die together somehow. I pray Jason either steps down, or falls asleep outside without sunblock and turns to dust.

This is my last post on this sad mess of a piece of shit franchise. Fuck them for fucking me the last however many years, especially the last 7 or 8 years(wade/jason era). I am done until something major happens. I'm not sure what that is. Right now I feel like that would be Jerry dying, I would love to celelbrate that with you guys.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sheik you don't have to do this!

I order you not to go! I order you not to goooo!

Reaction score
I checked out the Carolina Panthers site last night. The site isn't as extensive as the Cowboys'. The Panthers don't have the same sort of hour long daily radio-like sports talk programs that the Cowboys do (no Spagnola must be a positive), but there is some decent coverage (player and coach interviews, etc.).

The Panthers are at home next Monday night against the Patriots. Should be a good game.

Reaction score
I'll let God decide who my next team will be. I'll root for whomever I live closest to when I finally get a new permanant job.

Top Bottom