• Taj Boyd, Clemson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jimmy Garropolo, Eastern Illinois

• David Fales, San Jose State

• Total voters
Reaction score
IMO it's better to build the team first and then add the QB rather than acquiring the QB and trying to build the team around him.

That's basically what the Seahawks, 49ers, and Broncos have done.

So I wouldn't draft a QB this year. I'd focus on drafting core players (mostly DL, but also another first or second round OL pick) while also attempting to jettison current high dollar aging veterans ... Ware is obviously on that list.

The team's record wouldn't be better in year 1 of my approach and hopefully would be worse, to improve the team's drafting position the next year. ... to add more talent.

Basically the idea is to build a talented team that needs a QB ... and then to acquire that QB.
I have zero faith in Jerry to acquire even a serviceable QB on purpose. He has to fall ass-backwards into one.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I agree with CMD and ZC as far as the Cowboys drafting someone,wouldn't change shit.
If I were Jerry,I'd swallow a grenade with the pin pulled.

Reaction score
I have zero faith in Jerry to acquire even a serviceable QB on purpose. He has to fall ass-backwards into one.

I'm not confident Jerry can clean himself appropriately following a bowel movement, so yeah, I agree with you too.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
the only guy I draft this year is Brian Bortles comes out I would trade a bunch of picks to get him

Top Bottom