Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
WTF

When did you become a 19 year old girl?

When I discovered the perks.

No, I did shit backwards. Had kids, waited til they finished school, then went back to school. Sports management major.

Reaction score
When I discovered the perks.

No, I did shit backwards. Had kids, waited til they finished school, then went back to school. Sports management major.
When you become Cowboys GM, can I be your intern?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You'll be a target of ageism.

I don't doubt that. In fact, I expect it. Fully prepared to coach high school football if nothing works out. I just want to take a swing at living my dream but in the end, I just want to work somewhere in football.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
mb4 wants his sp back....

NSFW

[video=youtube;fC8dSmNosLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC8dSmNosLY[/video]

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
back to OP...

whatever QB we drafted this year would have similar problems than Romo. It's not time yet, unless someone worth developing falls to 4th round range.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
back to OP...

whatever QB we drafted this year would have similar problems than Romo. It's not time yet, unless someone worth developing falls to 4th round range.

Its way past time.

Reaction score
IMO it's better to build the team first and then add the QB rather than acquiring the QB and trying to build the team around him.

That's basically what the Seahawks, 49ers, and Broncos have done.

So I wouldn't draft a QB this year. I'd focus on drafting core players (mostly DL, but also another first or second round OL pick) while also attempting to jettison current high dollar aging veterans ... Ware is obviously on that list.

The team's record wouldn't be better in year 1 of my approach and hopefully would be worse, to improve the team's drafting position the next year. ... to add more talent.

Basically the idea is to build a talented team that needs a QB ... and then to acquire that QB.

Top Bottom