• Taj Boyd, Clemson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jimmy Garropolo, Eastern Illinois

• David Fales, San Jose State

• Total voters
Reaction score
Say you are an NFL GM heading into this year's draft and you need a QB. Which of these guys would you target as your guy?

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tough to answer, many of those would not be 1st rounders. Do I need a QB right now or not? Can I develop a Garropolo and only use a 3rd or maybe 4th?
If it's just pick one like we are standing in the schoolyard picking teams, I'd have to go with Bridgewater

Reaction score
Bridgewater has some roethlisberger/Wilson to him. And as you all know I liked Russell Wilson in the draft.

Carr is intriguing. Reminds me of like a foles. Beautiful quick release, super accurate. I really like him.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Carr without question. I didn't like his brother coming out, but he looks like the real deal.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I assume the question was for the Cowboys...in that case McCarron. Wouldn't cost a high draft pick and could sit behind Romo for a couple years.

He has a little bit of Brady in him IMO.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I assume the question was for the Cowboys...in that case McCarron. Wouldn't cost a high draft pick and could sit behind Romo for a couple years.

Its funny you say that because that's the exact thing I was thinking.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This kid from Michigan State is impressive. I don't think he is eligible to come out this yr, but he could end up being drafted fairly high next yr if he keeps improving.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Davante Adams just caught his 23rd TD of the year. Leads NCAA.

Carr is sick. Probably going to throw his 50th td tonight, and did it with one less game. Colorado game got cancelled earlier this year and won't be made up.

Good legs, great head, rocket arm, brilliant touch.

Mortal lock.

Reaction score

LOL

What that they have 10 fingers and bang tall brunettes? He's Greg McElroy version 2.0.

Top Bottom