cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Amazing Grace is always my favorite song. The first verse says it all!! I was literally the only hell my mother ever raised and now I finally realize I am nothing without the grace of God.

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
was blind, but now I see.
John 3: 16-18 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Reactions: VTA

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I’m going to see The Rolling Stones tomorrow night at SoFi Stadium and I can’t wait. That place should be amazing for a concert!

I can’t believe I’ve never seen them before.

I’m really glad they added extra shows because I was finally able to score some tickets.

I doubt they survive long enough for another tour. They already had their drummer and long time manager die off just in the last few months. Keith may survive the apocalypse but I know Mick and Ronny Wood won’t.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Meet Geddy Lee... Premiere Baseball Collector, and Musician ! !

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
b0efd12016cb920b26378c97226c72ba.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This link works...

I have seen Metallica a bunch of times. I saw them with Ozzy for the Masters of Puppets tour, Queensryche for And Justice for All, at Lollapalooza for the Black album, but by far the best show was at the Rose Bowl with Guns and Roses.

102b1b18d44a6adc702c3faafc5dd542.jpg

Axel was being a primma donna and refused to go on for some reason or another, he probably couldn’t find his lucky pair of pink panties to wear under his kilt, who knows. But Metallica played and extra 45 minutes while Axel was being Axel. So we got to hear a bunch of the b side type songs that they normally don’t play. It was a long fucking show and we loved every minute of it!

Top Bottom