MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Season 2 of The Boys on Amazon Prime also premiers in 2 days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So I started watching Cobra Kai since it’s now on Netflix. It’s really campy in some areas but I have to say that I actually really liked it. Maybe it’s because I’m a child of the 80’s but it was much better than I was expecting.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So I started watching Cobra Kai since it’s now on Netflix. It’s really campy in some areas but I have to say that I actually really liked it. Maybe it’s because I’m a child of the 80’s but it was much better than I was expecting.

I haven’t checked it out yet.

Wasn’t really planning to either.

But I think I’ll have to at least give it a look see after your review

The wife loves 80’s movies/shows

Thx for the heads up

Reactions: MrB

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Has anyone checked out the Amazon show called Utopia yet?

It looks interesting

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

We watched the series. It was entertaining. A little campy at times. But in line with the movies.

If you like the movies you will like the show. Thx for the heads up MrB

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I watch a lot of these shows while I’m working. I work from home so it helps with the boredom. Because of that I like series that ran for a long time and has a lot of episodes.

With that in mind I watched DC Legends of Tomorrow on Netflix. It was ok as far as super hero shows go. Again it was really campy but also funny. Well that series has lead me to Arrow, also on Netflix. This show has been really good! If you like Batman it’s very similar. Also it’s part of the DC Universe so you learn a lot about the DC villains and lesser known DC superheroes. If you’re a superhero fan it’s entertaining.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Has anyone checked out the Amazon show called Utopia yet?

It looks interesting

Not yet but it’s on my list. I still also need to watch the second season of The Boys on Amazon.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I watch a lot of these shows while I’m working. I work from home so it helps with the boredom. Because of that I like series that ran for a long time and has a lot of episodes.

With that in mind I watched DC Legends of Tomorrow on Netflix. It was ok as far as super hero shows go. Again it was really campy but also funny. Well that series has lead me to Arrow, also on Netflix. This show has been really good! If you like Batman it’s very similar. Also it’s part of the DC Universe so you learn a lot about the DC villains and lesser known DC superheroes. If you’re a superhero fan it’s entertaining.

I tried watching Arrow when it first aired on regular tv

I just couldn’t get into it

So far Utopia seems pretty good.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
UK version of Utopia is better than the US version

Also love watching K&P clips:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just finished the season of Utopia

It was pretty good

I also just started the Disney/NatGeo series The Right Stuff about the formation of NASA and the Mercury 7 program

So far it’s pretty damn good

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just finished the season of Utopia

It was pretty good

I'm watching the US version with my girlfriend and I just finished the UK version and I like it MUCH better, its a totally different vibe, I like the acting, accents , scenery, choice of colors and cinematography better in the UK version. Both seasons are on Youtube (for now), PM me if you cant find and want to watch

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damn, the Right Stuff is like the Mandalorian in that it’s released weekly so you can’t binge watch the entire season. So far only 4 episodes are released

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Damn, the Right Stuff is like the Mandalorian in that it’s released weekly so you can’t binge watch the entire season. So far only 4 episodes are released

I just now started watching The Boys on Prime for that same reason. I had to wait for all of the episodes to be available before I started watching.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We're just over halfway through The Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix. I've either figured the whole thing out, or I don't know a damn thing about it, it's hard to say at this point.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We're just over halfway through The Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix. I've either figured the whole thing out, or I don't know a damn thing about it, it's hard to say at this point.

How is it?

Worth checking out?

Top Bottom