Reaction score
@dpbrugler 1m1 minute ago
The #Cowboys will pick either No. 3 or No. 4 in the 2016 NFL Draft

Wonder what the deciding factor is between the two.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
ugh. we really needed SD to win that Oakland game

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Does it really matter? I have very little confidence either in this draft class, or our ability to find a great player out of it.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
So, barring a trade, one of the QBs should be there. I doubt SD or Tennessee take one

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cleveland seems like a lock to get one. San Francisco probably leap frogs us to get one. Tennessee and San Diego both (should) want an offensive lineman (Tunsil or Stanley) and know that they can get their guy drafting right after us. If Cleveland was to hire Chip Kelly, I'm curious if Manziel gets one more chance. Same deal if Kelly went to San Francisco with Colin Kaepernick.

I like drafting 4th because it should guarantee us drafting 1 of Goff, Lynch, Bosa, and Ramsey; assuming Cowboys have similar grades, but I still don't trust Jerry to do the right thing.

Reaction score
Mods... edit the thread title. We pick fourth.

Draft Order:
1 TEN
2 CLE
3 SD
4 DAL
5 JAX
6 BAL
7 SF
8 MIA
9 TB
10 NYG
11 CHI
12 NO
13 PHI
14 OAK
15 STL
16 DET
17 ATL
18 IND
19 BUF
20 NYJ

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jimmy Haslam on the Browns' future at QB: "We do have the second pick in the draft."
You idiots. Same idiots who drafted Johnny Futon.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Pretty excited about this draft tho. Sitting in the top 5 we'll either end up with one of the top 2 QBs or the top defensive talent in this draft. Bosa, Ramsey, the two LBers. I don't think Jerry could even mess that up.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't think having a strong arm is overrated at all. Some throws need a laser on it. At some point you're going to have to throw the ball into spots where a WR isn't completely uncovered.

Top Bottom