Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cards tried early, but winding up looking like shit. Their idiot coach with the timeout right before half, 4th and goal from the one, his team stopped SF cold but alas, play doesn't count because he called the timeout! SF gets another shot, scores the TD to take a 14 pt. lead at half.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Over/ under on Trysten Hill being a Miami Dolphin in two years. At the rate this ass hole is going I will say under. I guess the real question is will Carrot find a way to fuck up the vagiants game coming off the bye. In that case I am not so sure.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And another thing, if they could have found a way to pay him, I would have done the Jamal Adams trade. Havent had good safety play in 15 years.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cards tried early, but winding up looking like shit. Their idiot coach with the timeout right before half, 4th and goal from the one, his team stopped SF cold but alas, play doesn't count because he called the timeout! SF gets another shot, scores the TD to take a 14 pt. lead at half.
They had a shot at the end but I think their defense was just gassed when they couldn't get the ball back at the end there.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They had a shot at the end but I think their defense was just gassed when they couldn't get the ball back at the end there.
That idiot timeout at the end of the first half came back to bite their ass.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Trysten Hill and Antwaun Woods were both sent home from practice for being late to a meeting on Tuesday. And now there are reports the Hill fell asleep during another meeting

The one thing that the scouts championed about Hill before the draft was his work ethic and love of the game

Looks like they fucked up that part of the scouting report

For a guy who has only been active for four games in his entire career you would think this shitbag would try harder

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And another thing, if they could have found a way to pay him, I would have done the Jamal Adams trade. Havent had good safety play in 15 years.

The problem wasn't paying him, the problem was the compensation to get him.

I'd have loved to have him, but probably not for a 1st and two 2nds the Jets reportedly demanded.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Honestly don’t know what to think here. Yes we smoked em in the first game but that was with that Jerry’s kid She-li at the helm for the Smurfs . We have been known for making mediocre QB’s look like MVP candidates. If our defense shows up , we win . I don’t think the smurfs have anything on defense that tells me they can stop our offense unless we have the fucktard play calling like the saints game and Dak is in la-la land . I say cowboys by 14, 31-17. I’m still debating on going to the game since I live 8 minutes from MetLife stadium.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Week 1 means nothing. It never has in regards to judging games later in the season. Teams change dramatically from that week on. No Eli this week and Dallas has to travel to Meth-Life stadium and play in this crap weather. And going by how inconsistent this team has been playing, this game is a toss up.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys not predicting points. If they find a way to lose this one, what should happen wont is the problem.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It won't look nearly as good as Week 1 did, but it'll still end in a win. 27-23 Cowboys.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sterling Shepard has been ruled out for tomorrow’s game

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Shegals just buttraping the Bores, just feeding them buckwheats. Chicago is completely threadbare and toothless on offense.

Top Bottom