no no not recently but it pops up every so often. when he was drafted it was thrown out there having played a little in college. it again made the rounds this offseason on the fluffer cowboys websitesdid I miss something? we're moving him to safety?
Barkley is not better than Zeke.i didnt read anything yet but i watched most the game and this is my dipshit observations of the untrained eye:
- daniel jones gave dallas this game. he was doing stupid shit in the 2nd half. including almost getting himself killed as a runner (dumbass)
- dallas won but reality is they wont beat good teams playing like this.
- malik collins was covered in KY jelly because he was penetrating the OLine. i guess having some really good players (dlaw, bennett, quinn) on the defensive line will make the scrub guys better ? glad the front office figured that out
- i think tony pollard is good and he is getting even better. i dont think the coaches really know how to use him, but he might be good enough to overcome that
- zeke looks like he runs w/ a low center of gravity, but i feel like he should be breaking more tackles than he is.
- saquon is better than zeke, and coming off a high ankle sprain
- is it just me or was the presnap motion kinda lazy last night ?
- dallas special teams sucks
- awuzie will never be a safety, he is a corner. he sucks at the LOS and hes soft,, but he is very fast so thats cool
- can jarwin play more or witten play less or not at all ??? nothing against witten but i think it is pretty nice when the tight end can catch & get RAC yards.
- dallas allowed some ugly 3rd down conversions
- jordan lewis is a guy that needs to play more. anthony brown slap boxes plenty and never turns his head to look at the qb.
as i watched the game i kept thinking about the damage barkley could do w/ dallas's o-lineBarkley is not better than Zeke.
Maybe he will be some day, but he is not now. He has explosive speed and is a good receiver, but he is not a consistent RB that maximizes runs every down. Zeke is better than Barkley because he is more physical, he gets more out of each run, he's a great blocker and receiver and he is a far better short yardage runner.