Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Did Garrett take over the playcalling for this game? Did he get jealous of all the attention Moore was getting?
It was weenie all the way, playing not to lose instead of attacking. And it rubbed off to every phase of the game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did Garrett take over the playcalling for this game? Did he get jealous of all the attention Moore was getting?

That’s exactly what I asked at the half

It’s felt like Garrett was calling the offensive plays all game instead of Moore

There were no shots downfield and it felt conservative all game

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I asked at the half

It’s felt like Garrett was calling the offensive plays all game instead of Moore

There were no shots downfield and it felt conservative all game

Well it's the only logical and likely explanation. And it was a prime time game --- all eyes on the Cowboys.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dear jerry,

The players have changed, but the results haven't. It's the coaching, stupid.

This weenie shit of "take what they give us" is a cancer. It's not an attack philosophy. It's what leads to letting them take a Cooper away, instead of moving him around, finding other creative ways to punish them for singling out one receiver. Run game not working? Make no changes. No change-up back, no adjustment. No plan, no contingency. Just keep on doing the same shit that isn't working, and hope. Hope IS the fucking plan.

You can pack this roster with all the talent you want at every position and the results will still be the same as long as you have this Red Clown as head coach. DUMP HIS ASS!

Sincerely, Fed Up.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well after a 3-0 start against shit opponents we found ourselves against a Saints team with Teddy Bridgewater as the QB.Yes!!! Teddy fuckin Bridgewater. Needless to say we layed an absolute egg. The officials were horrible in this game, 2 awful offensive pass interference calls on Cooper.
Dak was awful in this game with some poorly throw balls. Never got himself into a rhythm. Dak took a horrible sack on 1st down at the end of the game and destroyed our best offensive lineman to boot.
Zeke was a complete non factor all game long .
Offensive line , the best in football ???? Where??? Pop warner???? They opened up 0 holes for zeke all game long . Couldn’t even keep the pressure off Dak with a 3 and 4 man rush .
The defense. I gotta say I am not impressed with this defense at all.. D-law just got paiiiiid and haven’t heard his name all year except for the 2 roughing the passer penalties. Secondary is terrible , corners don’t look back for the ball , don’t jump routes. The saints were at 1st and 20 ( 3 times ) tonight , all ended in first downs .DISGUSTING !!!!
Not winning a super bowl with this nonsense going on , that’s for sure .

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not winning a super bowl with this nonsense going on , that’s for sure .
Hopefully that idiot homer talk of Super Bowl is done away with nicely. Look at our remaining schedule:

GB at home, next. Loss.
Then we're at the NY Jest. Should be a W.
Then we have the E-gals at home. L
Then we are at the resurgent Giants. L
The Vikings visit. Should be a W but not counting on it.
Then we are at Detroit. Did you see how they performed against a real team today? Should be a W though. Matchup problems for them.
Then we're at NE. Please. L
The Bills come to visit. Looked good today against NE. But a W there.
Then we go visit the Bears. L
The Rams come calling. Not looking very good but have real coaching. L
We visit the E-gals. Probably pull out a meaningless W
Then the Deadskins come here and give us a W

I gots 9-7. At best.

Top Bottom