Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
big fail.
I actually wasn't serious. You kidding? This was against the defending world champs in their house where they were undefeated 19 straight.

Just had to give these nattering nabobs of negativism a tweak. I do that quite a bit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It IS the coaching dude, it's 100% the coaching.

This isn't the first year we have seen this. Garrett has been here since 2007 and the story is the same EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

You saying what you just said is music to that drunken fucktard owner's ears.
Post of the fuckin year right there dbair. Not kidding.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
That phantom tripping call hurt, but they still had two more opportunities to gain 11 yards. Brady converted on 3rd and 20, remember? And someone please inform Mrs. Witten that her husband has wandered away from the rest home and needs to be picked up.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
That said, the defense still had a chance to get us the ball back, but fucking Richard and Marinelli cant even load up to stop the run when everyone in the galaxy knows runs are coming.
that was fucking pathetic

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That phantom tripping call hurt, but they still had two more opportunities to gain 11 yards. Brady converted on 3rd and 20, remember? And someone please inform Mrs. Witten that he wandered away from the rest home and needs to be picked up.

Witten was the worst offensive player on the field for us today. Dropped 3 balls I think, we were lucky one of them didn't end in a pick 6.

Just more bad coaching. Witten should NEVER be on the field ahead of Jarwin in obvious passing situations. One actually can worry defenses and make plays downfield, the other not so much.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It IS the coaching dude, it's 100% the coaching.

This isn't the first year we have seen this. Garrett has been here since 2007 and the story is the same EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

You saying what you just said is music to that drunken fucktard owner's ears.
Red will stay and Quinn will be the sacrificial lamb. You'll see.

Top Bottom