InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
news...

Screenshot_104.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Even 105.3 the FAN calling for fans to basically revolt against the team and demand Garrett be fired.

105.3 is the Cowboys flagship station. It'll be interesting to see how Jerruh reacts to this, my first thought is he'll be all pissed off at the FAN and try to have some kind of retribution.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Cowboys LG Connor Williams (knee) will undergo arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday.

Williams is out indefinitely, but there's reportedly optimism that he will avoid the injured reserve list. Xavier Su’a-Filo will start as long as Williams is sidelined. PFF graded Williams as the league's 37th-best guard among 64 qualified players through 10 weeks.

Source: Michael Gehlken on Twitter.

Nov 11, 2019, 5:57 PM ET

Zoners are celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl with this news.

None of them remembers apparently that Sua Filo was horrendous in preseason, for that matter so was Looney.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Even DC.com writers are trashing out Garrett and the entire coaching staff.

Between this and what the FAN did yesterday it makes you wonder.

G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Anyone know if this Giants guy obsesses over the other NFC East teams too- or does he keep it to just the Cowboys?
Holy fuck.

No, last time I was actually here, was like maybe week 2-3 when I stated that your team was 3-0 due to playing the dregs of the NFL. I know that most Cowboys just wanna here nothing but positives about your team & wear Blue colored glasses but I'm glad that there are actual knowledgeable fans hear that don't get butt hurt when an outsider makes an assessment/ critique of your team's play so far this yr. Facts are that my team, the Pygmies have stunk it up since 2013 with only 1 fluke yr (16') to show for it. Fact: Dallas/Philly have owned my team for the past 6-7 yrs due to 2 things, better DLs better OLs, the games are won in the trenches & both those teams have superior trench lines than my team does. Hopefully, we will address those issues in the draft/FA.

Fact: The combined W-L record of the 4 teams you have beaten this yr is 12-34
Fact: The combined W-L record of the 4 teams you have lost to this yr is 24-14 & 7 of those Ls belong to the Jets. So 24-7 is the record of the 3 contenders you've lost to.

Your team has yet to post a signature win this yr that would make the NFL stand up & take notice that your team could make some serious noise in Jan. Seattle just had a signature win in SF yesterday by going into their house in prime time & beating an 8-0 team. They have to be taken seriously come Jan. Dallas, not so much. Philly has an easier 7 game schedule than your team does & I have a feeling that loss to the Jets will come back to bite your team in the end.

I welcome anyone to debate what I just posted as not being factual.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You have a general factual error in your use of the word "team" in reference to the Dallas Cowboys. It's not a team. It is a collection of players, lacking cohesion and motivation. And that's true of every roster Jason Carrot has had. Regardless of talent or abilities of player personnel, mediocrity is the ultimate result.

You're preaching to the choir here. Most everything you post has already been covered here, over the weeks. We like, know and stuff. You're not providing anything other than Captain Obvious tidbits. Ginger himself, he's Captain Oblivious.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You have a general factual error in your use of the word "team" in reference to the Dallas Cowboys. It's not a team. It is a collection of players, lacking cohesion and motivation. And that's true of every roster Jason Carrot has had. Regardless of talent or abilities of player personnel, mediocrity is the ultimate result.

You're preaching to the choir here. Most everything you post has already been covered here, over the weeks. We like, know and stuff. You're not providing anything other than Captain Obvious tidbits. Ginger himself, he's Captain Oblivious.

ditto and I would add the entire organization and team is undermined by its idiotic, insecure media whore of an owner and GM who cares more about his own comfort and TV/Radio time than winning. There's no one to humble Cowboy players who are paid, treated and worshiped like those who have actually done something in this league (& by something I mean win or at least reach a super bowl) and I think thats one of the many reasons they start out flat in so many games.

They're over rated inside the org, inside their heads and by most fans so they show up to most games thinking their so called talent will simply arrive and collect the "W". Lose a few games in a row like they did earlier this season and the humility and anger kicks in, they show up and play with a sense of desperation/urgency and lo and hold they blow out Philly only to quickly return to form the following weeks against so called lesser opponents

rinse and repeat, year after year after year; games like the Philly win will have to suffice in lieu of Super Bowl wins because those days are long gone, likely never to return

mediocre and an occasional tease is all the cowboys have been for the last 25 years

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No, last time I was actually here, was like maybe week 2-3 when I stated that your team was 3-0 due to playing the dregs of the NFL. I know that most Cowboys just wanna here nothing but positives about your team & wear Blue colored glasses but I'm glad that there are actual knowledgeable fans hear that don't get butt hurt when an outsider makes an assessment/ critique of your team's play so far this yr. Facts are that my team, the Pygmies have stunk it up since 2013 with only 1 fluke yr (16') to show for it. Fact: Dallas/Philly have owned my team for the past 6-7 yrs due to 2 things, better DLs better OLs, the games are won in the trenches & both those teams have superior trench lines than my team does. Hopefully, we will address those issues in the draft/FA.

Fact: The combined W-L record of the 4 teams you have lost to this yr is 24-14 & 7 of those Ls belong to the Jets. So 24-7 is the record of the 3 contenders you've lost to.

Your team has yet to post a signature win this yr that would make the NFL stand up & take notice that your team could make some serious noise in Jan. Seattle just had a signature win in SF yesterday by going into their house in prime time & beating an 8-0 team. They have to be taken seriously come Jan. Dallas, not so much. Philly has an easier 7 game schedule than your team does & I have a feeling that loss to the Jets will come back to bite your team in the end.

🤷🏻‍♂️ I get your facts captain obvious . You don’t think we know this already ???? But it’s just funny that you feel the need , a smurfs fan , to come into a cowboys fan forum and state negative facts about the cowboys. Obviously, there’s some kind of trolling angle you got going on over here 🤔. I know wayyyyyy too many smurf fans , not to know how you guys act . Trust me . #njborn&raised

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

if you want to get a bunch of idiotic, hyper sensitive Cowboy fans riled up, go post this at www.cowboyszone.com

please do, it would be hilarious to watch the melt downs

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Nothing and no one could ever make me/convince me/persuade me to root for the Niners

Thems the enemies brutha!

That’s the reason I can’t do fantasy football. Because I could never root for a Niners/NYG/Philly/Steelers player for any reason

most of the time I'd agree but for some reason last night I was pulling for the Niners over the seabags and just rooting for an exciting game, which I got

I think I'd really enjoy the NFL if I had no team my stupid heart was attached to

Top Bottom