C

Cr122

Well, my winning streak was good while it lasted.

Andre Johnson may not play this week, plus Matthews and Wells are on their byes.

I have Ernest Graham and Carnell Williams as my starters. :suicide

Congratulations, Doomsday.

Reaction score
A lot of people need to update their fantasy teams. Got guys with 3-4 players on their bye week still on the active rosters.

Chop chop

C

Cr122

So..I have Vick as my starter. You guys are just mad because you didn't get him. :Moss

C

Cr122

Plus, it's the best time to pick up players on the bye week, because that's when teams get desperate to release them.

Then they try to get them back the next week and they're gone. Never mind about my strategy worry about your own.

Reaction score
Plus, it's the best time to pick up players on the bye week, because that's when teams get desperate to release them.

Then they try to get them back the next week and they're gone. Never mind about my strategy worry about your own.

charlie-day-stupid1.gif

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Who wants to make a trade?

I feel like trading some nikkas.

Everyone on my team is on the block but Ray Rice. Send something.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
And I'm done looking. Your team sucks bro.

Please son. The only reason I lost the first time was because Rodgers scored half the kid's points. And I lost last week because my entire team save Mike Wallace was on bye.

Give me Megatron.

Cythim

Reaction score
I hate McNabb, he cost me this week because he couldn't stop getting sacked last night. Last week I lost with the 2nd highest point total and this week I lose with the 3rd highest point total. Can one of you fuckers please have a bad game against me.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I hate McNabb, he cost me this week because he couldn't stop getting sacked last night. Last week I lost with the 2nd highest point total and this week I lose with the 3rd highest point total. Can one of you fuckers please have a bad game against me.

lol I thought the Jets defense was gonna steal this week for you... especially after the INT return for a TD.

C

Cr122

Well, my winning streak was good while it lasted.

Andre Johnson may not play this week, plus Matthews and Wells are on their byes.

I have Ernest Graham and Carnell Williams as my starters. :suicide

Congratulations, Doomsday.

Just like I said it would be. FML.

Top Bottom