Cythim

Reaction score
Next year I want to give QBs -6 points for a pick-6. Kinda bullshit that Romo blew the game last week and ended up with good fantasy stats anyways.

Reaction score
I don't get the QB scoring.

I was driving into work today thinking that if I had started Roethlasjflsdkajfsdhf;asdfsd over Fitzpatrick, I would've beaten Rock... He did throw 5 tds afterall.

But for throwing 5 tds, he only ended the game with 28 points.

That seems really low points. No?

Fitzpatrick had 1td and ended with 11 points. Similar stats for yards, interceptions, etc.

Approximately 4 points for a TD pass seems low.

C

Cr122

Not for nothing, but Jackson isn't a 100% healthy. Sproles is.

When Jackson is healthy he's a beast. Just in case anyone wanted to know.

C

Cr122

I was driving into work today thinking that if I had started Roethlasjflsdkajfsdhf;asdfsd over Fitzpatrick, I would've beaten Rock... He did throw 5 tds afterall.

Fitzpatrick had 1td and ended with 11 points. Similar stats for yards, interceptions, etc.

Yeah, next year Cythim needs to change that to 6 points at least.

DoomsdayDefense

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not for nothing, but Jackson isn't a 100% healthy. Sproles is.

When Jackson is healthy he's a beast. Just in case anyone wanted to know.

Peyton Manning is a beast when healthy too. Let me go sign him real quick and send you a trade request.

Cythim

Reaction score

Yeah, next year Cythim needs to change that to 6 points at least.

Hmmm. No. QBs score enough with only 4 points per TD. If it were at 6 points whoever drafts Brady, Brees, and Rodgers will be at the top of the league. I need to alter the PPR instead down to half a point. Catching the ball is too damn easy now and getting 1 point for a zero yard gain is a little stupid.

I also need to get rid of kickers. They are gay and no one likes them.

Top Bottom