LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why does this not apply to Trayvon Martin?

Why in your mind Zimmerman was attacked and did not attack, you sure are quick to assign blame in this area.

And its interesting you are so quick to characterize Trayvon as a thug but not Zimmerman, why is that?

How did you look up the kids history or did you just read the kids supposed history as reported by somebody else?

Did you also look up Zimmermans history or does that not matter to you, because Zimmerman has actual police reports of assault unlike Trayvon so why should Trayvon be looked at as the aggressor by looking at their "history".

And for the record I don't think their history has anything to do with this case unlike you.

Everlastijngxxx is Hispanic. It's that Vatos Locos thing.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Doesnt mean he deserved to die. I just find it amusing how the media portrays this whole story.
Poor innocent african american(child) murdered by white man

I do not for one second justify the killing at all and if it comes out that in fact that Zimmerman had no right to kill the kid, than i believe he should be prosecuted the fullest

My problem is with the medias portrayal of the case

Zimmerman had been arrested twice himself and who is also half hispanic.

Why is it that Barack obama who is both white and black. America calls him a black man, but in the case of Zimmerman who is both white and hispanic. The media immediately says he is a white man.

It make for a better story if the white man kills helpless innocent grade school child,

Then if a hispanic man kills troubled black 17 year old

Thats my problem with the story

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Doesnt mean he deserved to die. I just find it amusing how the media portrays this whole story.
Poor innocent african american(child) murdered by white man

I do not for one second justify the killing at all and if it comes out that in fact that Zimmerman had no right to kill the kid, than i believe he should be prosecuted the fullest

My problem is with the medias portrayal of the case

Why is it that Barack obama who is both white and black. America calls him a black man, but in the case of Zimmerman who is both white and hispanic. The media immediately says he is a white man.

It make for a better story if the white man kills helpless innocent grade school child,

I agree with everything. If George Zimmerman had been named Jorge Hernandez, this thing would have gotten about 1/10th of 1% of the media coverage and outrage, even if the circumstances had been exactly the same.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Miami teens ransack, loot local Walgreens in Trayvon Martin ‘protest’ [VIDEO]

North Miami police have released surveillance footage of dozens of teens rampaging through a local Walgreens store, destroying property and shoplifting as part of a Trayvon Martin demonstration.

Local 10 reports that the teens ransacked the store following a walk-out at North Miami Beach Senior High School Friday in protest of the fact that George Zimmerman has not yet been arrested for Martin’s death.

The footage shows around 80 to 100 students running through the Walgreens store located at 163rd Street and 15th Avenue at approximately 10:40 a.m.

Local 10 reports that a vice principal from the school ended the incident by ordering everyone outside. (SEE ALSO: TheDC obtains Trayvon Martin’s tweets)

According to the report, several students dropped their IDs during the fracas, providing police with the identities of some perpetrators. Police estimate the damage at $150 in addition to stolen items

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/27/m...eens-in-trayvon-martin-protest/#ixzz1qoA4rSUd

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Poor innocent african american(child) murdered by white man.

One more time. What was Martin guilty of?

I do not for one second justify the killing at all and if it comes out that in fact that Zimmerman had no right to kill the kid, than i believe he should be prosecuted the fullest.

You are justifying it. Very much so.

My problem is with the medias portrayal of the case,.

Really? Well you claim that Martin wasn't innocent. So how did you arrive to this conclusion? Ah from the media---a conservative one (Fox), no doubt---and of course you have no problem with their portrayal of Martin, because it fits your agenda.

Hispanic is not a race. There are white and black and indian people of Hispanic culture.

How was said Black 17 year old troubled on Feb 26, 2012? What's troubling about a kid---black or otherwise waslking home from a store with a bag of skittles and a can of ice tea?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I agree with everything. If George Zimmerman had been named Jorge Hernandez, this thing would have gotten about 1/10th of 1% of the media coverage and outrage, even if the circumstances had been exactly the same.

If George Zimmerman had been name Tyrone Jackson and Trayvon Martin had been named Brian Nelson; Mr. Jackson would have been arrested, charged, and sitting in jail awaiting trial. He certainly wouldn't be walking about free and allowed to keep his gun. But don't let that fact get in the way.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
If George Zimmerman had been name Tyrone Jackson and Trayvon Martin had been named Brian Nelson; Mr. Jackson would have been arrested, charged, and sitting in jail awaiting trial. He certainly wouldn't be walking about free and allowed to keep his gun. But don't let that fact get in the way.

I think that's more of an opinion than a fact.

Just sayin'.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
It's amazing that you took everything I said and basically implied that I think Zimmerman was innocent.

It's not suprising though when people feel so strongly on one side.

I'll say it for the third time. Justice should be done regardless of the anything.

I think the media made this story into a 1950's lynching when it was far from it

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score

That's an opinion, not a fact. Let's not get carried away, Whoopi.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Miami teens ransack, loot local Walgreens in Trayvon Martin ‘protest’ [VIDEO]

North Miami police have released surveillance footage of dozens of teens rampaging through a local Walgreens store, destroying property and shoplifting as part of a Trayvon Martin demonstration.

Local 10 reports that the teens ransacked the store following a walk-out at North Miami Beach Senior High School Friday in protest of the fact that George Zimmerman has not yet been arrested for Martin’s death.

The footage shows around 80 to 100 students running through the Walgreens store located at 163rd Street and 15th Avenue at approximately 10:40 a.m.

Local 10 reports that a vice principal from the school ended the incident by ordering everyone outside. (SEE ALSO: TheDC obtains Trayvon Martin’s tweets)

According to the report, several students dropped their IDs during the fracas, providing police with the identities of some perpetrators. Police estimate the damage at $150 in addition to stolen items

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/27/m...eens-in-trayvon-martin-protest/#ixzz1qoA4rSUd

Kentucky fans burn couches, overtunr cars, and riot after beating Louisville. Imagine if they had lost.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...cky-fans-riot-violence-fires-louisville-win/1

Top Bottom