yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wish a chunk of all the money printed lately would go toward solving this issue through desalination, etc but we’re too busy arguing about micro-aggressions, pronouns, etc to demand that from politicians

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jennifer Connelly's breast reduction is a crime against humanity or at the very least my eyes

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
For four days in a row in early July, Toronto Pearson International Airport - the busiest in Canada, with flights to 155 cities around the world - experienced the most delays of any airport globally.

Many airport employees, whether baggage handlers or custodians, left their jobs during the pandemic and have not returned.

"Airports are having a hard time getting people to come back to work," she said.

touchdown

Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
because of its considerable size, debris may strike across a wide swath of the globe.
Can it hit Biden/Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Bernie, Pig Cheney, Warren, Soros, Bill Gates and Fauci at the same time?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn I'm getting old. ONJ was a talented lady and I remember going to see Grease at my small town movie theater when I was a kid. Really good movie and excellent soundtrack. And her death comes on the heals of Roger E. Mosley's death who played TC on Magnum PI. Friday nights were Magnum PI and Dukes of Hazard.....

I'm feeling old......

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Damn I'm getting old. ONJ was a talented lady and I remember going to see Grease at my small town movie theater when I was a kid. Really good movie and excellent soundtrack. And her death come on the heals on the heals of Roger E. Mosley's death who played TC on Magnum PI. Friday nights were Magnum PI and Dukes of Hazzard.....

I'm feeling old......
Right there with you buddy.

I loved the old Magnum PI show. I actually met Roger E Mosley once at a gym I worked out at in HS, great guy.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Right there with you buddy.

I loved the old Magnum PI show. I actually met Roger E Mosley once at a gym I worked out at in HS, great guy.

Man David. Perfect actor for the part of TC. The show had a ton of actors from various ethnicities and no one gave a shit about woke. It was just a fun show. And by all accounts, the dude lives his life right and took care of his family. A rare breed for today's Hollywood elites.

Growing up in the 70's and 80's, before computers, cell phones and 500 TV channels, was a blessing.

touchdown

Reaction score
Damn I'm getting old. ONJ was a talented lady and I remember going to see Grease at my small town movie theater when I was a kid. Really good movie and excellent soundtrack. And her death comes on the heals on the heals of Roger E. Mosley's death who played TC on Magnum PI. Friday nights were Magnum PI and Dukes of Hazzard.....

I'm feeling old......
73 is too young.

How unique she was. She was the Linda Ronstadt of Australia.

My favorite (and there are many) is:

Top Bottom