bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Tony Romo: This is one of the most complete teams I’ve been around

Tony Romo: This is one of the most complete teams I’ve been around

Posted by Josh Alper on June 27, 2013, 3:38 PM EDT

With a new contract extension and an owner asking him to put in Peyton Manning-esque time on the job, it’s shaping up to be another season of high expectations for Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.

As always, though, the success or failure of the Cowboys isn’t going to be determined by Romo all by himself. The fact that he’s given up golf or doing more rigorous film study won’t do much to help the team win games if the offensive line can’t block or if the defense regularly gets lit up. It would be a good thing, then, if the Cowboys wind up being as strong a team as Romo thinks they’ll be.

“We’re going to be pretty good this year,” Romo said, via the Lake Geneva News and ESPNDallas.com. “This is one of the most complete teams that I’ve been around. It’s going to be a very enjoyable football season.”

In each of the last three offseasons, there has been reason to believe that the Cowboys would be a pretty good team that would have a very enjoyable football season. It hasn’t happened, though, and that’s why we’re hearing the same kinds of answers we’ve heard from Romo in the past. If 2013 doesn’t wind up being any more enjoyable, it will be time to start asking different questions at the very least.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lemme in on this out-negative-each-other competition

gahhhhhhhhhhh if its so complete why is brent still on the roster!!!!!!

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
lemme in on this troll competition.

Cats are fiscally conservative but socially liberal.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It's the same fucking team as last year except for........some bum FS, a couple of draft picks and what?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That's sad, Tony.

Most complete? That's sad.

All this tells me is that Romo has the same skewed perception problems than Jones and his Goof Son have.

This isn't about accumulating talent like bubble gum cards.

But Romo sees the resources invested and in a very retarded and dull fashion, acknowledges it.

I am starting to think his last contract is more for personal services than to reward him for a job well done on the field.

He's a damn good ambassador for our idiotic leadership as he still has a lot of the fan base in his corner.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
So Tony should have pushed the microphone away from the question he is ordered to answer by the NFL and walk away flipping them the bird?

k

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The missing piece for tony clearly has been the play caller. Now that tony is running shit, the team is complete.

#championship

Reaction score
I'd like to have him look me in the eye and tell that same BULLSHIT when asked if he honestly believes this years team is better than the 2007 squad (13-3 under Captain Kangaroo: Wade) that had top seed in playoffs and choked to the NY Pissants.

:eek:k

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
No need to blatantly lie. This is one of the most incomplete teams that he's had the displeasure of playing with. The line will be just as bad as its been. No running game because of it. Safety play will be dreadful.

Just say you can't wait to get out there and compete with your team. But don't bullshit me. The team is on the decline, it has been for the last 4 or so years.

Sit back and enjoy the train wreck.

Top Bottom