Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So Charles Barkley drops some truth but, as always, I like reading the comments to see how truly twisted and stupid people are. There was a little mini-mask debate in the comments and one dolt stated that the states with strict lockdowns had better Covid numbers than those that were open. Where do people get these narratives? They are just shills that repeat what the MSM tells them without any further scrutiny or research. It's why I just don't even try to communicate with these people. If one crosses my path in life, I just walk away.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So Charles Barkley drops some truth but, as always, I like reading the comments to see how truly twisted and stupid people are. There was a little mini-mask debate in the comments and one dolt stated that the states with strict lockdowns had better Covid numbers than those that were open. Where do people get these narratives? They are just shills that repeat what the MSM tells them without any further scrutiny or research. It's why I just don't even try to communicate with these people. If one crosses my path in life, I just walk away.

It’s hard to have a conversation with someone when you are both using different versions of reality. When their “truth” only comes from CNN it makes using facts and logic impossible

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Aw shit, you beat me to it.

Wonderful commentary, LOVE Charles & wish his sentiment would catch fire across this country and ROW

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It’s hard to have a conversation with someone when you are both using different versions of reality. When their “truth” only comes from CNN it makes using facts and logic impossible

You know Scot, I was at church today and one of the shills was there without a mask which I thought was kind of odd since he's a Biden supporter and spews stupid liberal shit every day. So the guy sees me and wants to give me a hug and I'm like....whoa buddy, double mask please.....of course I was just being light hearted and we had a cordial discussion. So the dolt is telling me about why we should all where masks to protect him and his family which was really weird since he wasn't wearing a mask himself. It just showed me how delusional and hypocritical these people are and they're so blinded by the narrative that they can't even see it. What was even funnier was that he's a struggling business owner and I'm a retiree collecting a guaranteed government check the 1st of every month and I'm advocating for him more than he is himself. These are just surreal and illogical conversations devoid of any substance.....just the narrative that people repeat like a parakeet.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think Trump derangement syndrome is real and somehow really fucked up a lot of formerly normal peoples thought processes.

I know a number of people who were and currently still are on the left or far left. We used to be able to have a conversation, a disagreement, and even arguments. Now you can’t even have an honest discussion with them because they aren’t starting from a place of truth and facts.

Kevinicus

Spectator
Reaction score
I think Trump derangement syndrome is real and somehow really fucked up a lot of formerly normal peoples thought processes.

I know a number of people who were and currently still are on the left or far left. We used to be able to have a conversation, a disagreement, and even arguments. Now you can’t even have an honest discussion with them because they aren’t starting from a place of truth and facts.
Leftism is a mental disorder like HIV. TDS is the full blown Aids that results.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So tell me this isn't fucked up. Like most of you, I've traveled with children and it's tough enough to keep them seated, let alone wear a mask. This young girl, just 2 years old, was sitting quietly and eating (without her mask on) and the family was kicked off a Spirit Airlines flight. The worse part is the mother was 7 months pregnant and they also have a special needs child. Absolutely disgusting.

Having said that, who is being protected on this flight? Everyone is packed like sardines and no social distancing. The airlines are trying to make their money and play the mask game to boot but it's utterly ridiculous when you pack everyone in. Just another example of the world losing it's mind.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So tell me this isn't fucked up. Like most of you, I've traveled with children and it's tough enough to keep them seated, let alone wear a mask. This young girl, just 2 years old, was sitting quietly and eating (without her mask on) and the family was kicked off a Spirit Airlines flight. The worse part is the mother was 7 months pregnant and they also have a special needs child. Absolutely disgusting.

Having said that, who is being protected on this flight? Everyone is packed like sardines and no social distancing. The airlines are trying to make their money and play the mask game to boot but it's utterly ridiculous when you pack everyone in. Just another example of the world losing it's mind.

Sickening

Fuck these retards

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've said it before. The biggest threat to the country is unequal justice under the law. Justice should be blind. When it's not, the whole country loses. When there are different standards for prosecution, the whole country loses.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I've said it before. The biggest threat to the country is unequal justice under the law. Justice should be blind. When it's not, the whole country loses. When there are different standards for prosecution, the whole country loses.

We also have a new example, compliments of Maxine Waters. The day before a drive by shooting in Minnesota where the targets were National Guard and police, Maxine Waters gave a speech urging protestors to be more confrontational. At no time did she ask protestors to be peaceful and patriotic as Trump had done on January 6th. But Trump was impeached, and 57 senators voted to convict him on basically false charges. If there is consistency in how we approach these incidents then Maxine Waters should be brought up on charges in the House and expelled from congress. So far the silence of both parties is deafening.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We also have a new example, compliments of Maxine Waters. The day before a drive by shooting in Minnesota where the targets were National Guard and police, Maxine Waters gave a speech urging protestors to be more confrontational. At no time did she ask protestors to be peaceful and patriotic as Trump had done on January 6th. But Trump was impeached, and 57 senators voted to convict him on basically false charges. If there is consistency in how we approach these incidents then Maxine Waters should be brought up on charges in the House and expelled from congress. So far the silence of both parties is deafening.

We all know that will never happen. If she was a white congressman/woman, she'd be in deep shit. This whole country is fucked up and so are these people. Burn it down. Burn it all down.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And Creeper, I was thinking about this over the weekend. Republicans suck. The country won't change until Republicans change. These mother fuckers are talking all tough knowing full well they're in the minority and can't do shit. It's all talk. Meanwhile, the Dems are lock step with destroying the country. And then these Republican shills ask the people to vote for them (again) and nothing will change if/when they do. They suck. I hate them as much as I hate the Dems and their policies.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
It's open to not jet hijacked again.

I started it to have a depository of all the un-unifying things that our senile husk of a "unifier" engages in.

Top Bottom