This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Though Joe bin Hidin talks a fair game on this "unity" and "coming together" thingy, his media lackeys and Pantifa/BLM goons are having none of it.

This thread will make a nice depository for the slew of instances of their ongoing disingenuous duplicity...

I can imagine no better way to kick this all off by pointing to the Jacobin backstabbers at the Lincoln Project.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Nope....Not only that, but I'm going to point out how their cynical pleadings for this "unity" in the here-and-now are utter bullshit.

Case in point: career uber-gasbag Donny Douche...

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unity will never happen again in this country. We are too divided on major issues, including the history of the country, systematic racism (which is just a buzz phrase), freedom of speech, gun rights and a whole host of other issues. It's no longer about raising or dropping taxes. It's the fabric of the country.

These people also tried to cancel my vote long before this November by their constant attacks on POTUS and trying to frivolously impeach him.

People can take their unity and stick it up their ass.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The fuckin incoming commander-in-chief of our armed forces has called for and asked for fuckin Unityᵀᴹ. That makes it your goddamed duty as an American citizen to fuckin obey and get behind the new leader. If you don't yer just a fuckin traitor and domestic terrorist.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
For 4 years Democrats have resisted, rioted, looted, and committed acts of violence against Trump supporters. We could come up with dozens of videos of people being assaulted for wearing MAGA hats, including children. Remember when Republicans were being harassed in restaurants and other public places? Remember when Sarah Sanders was kicked out of a restaurant with her family? Where were the calls for unity then? Were where the denouncements from Democrats? If you recall the riot on the campus of Berkeley, because a conservative was scheduled to speak, Democrats and the media defended the rioters. The encouraged people to take to the streets. There were no condemnations.

If Democrats sincerely want unity they must first acknowledge their behavior for 4 years. They must apologize to Trump and his supporters and call for an end to the violence and violent rhetoric. They must acknowledge the leftist media is not just biased, but it interfered in the 2020 election. They must come out against big tech censorship of conservatives. Democrats must acknowledge the fraud in the election. After all that, Democrats must openly state what they are willing to compromise for unity. After all unity does not mean we all agree with Democrats.

But we know Democrats will do none of this. Biden made a statement about the bravery of vote counters and election officials who received threats, but he said nothing about violence against Republicans again.

I don't believe we can have unity, because our differences are so great. They want a country that is simple not free. They want a country where a government decides how you can live your life. They want a country that is nothing like America. We cannot compromise our freedom.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The only thing the left and right agree on is that each other is fucking crazy!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Joe bin Hidin's Deputy Chief o' Staff keeping it classy...

Another victim of the Play Station generation of men. That homely leftist wasn't laid enough as a young lady and now she's angry. Look at that hair and those glasses. Poor lady has no self esteem to keep herself clean, trim and proper so she had to settle for a she-man that allows her to focus and direct her anti-male sentiment on him and other men. He thinks it's OK because his mommy used to yell at him when he was younger so it's normal and acceptable behavior by a woman.

Meanwhile, she buys her man video games for Christmas and Birthdays, not realizing that it just perpetuates the cycle of neglect. This also allows her to remain unfeminine because her "man" would rather continue with Madden 2021 and pay her no attention. It's sad, really........

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The only thing the left and right agree on is that each other is fucking crazy!
It's much more than that. It's moral high ground, it's we're right and you're evil. We're good and you're wrong. There's no common ground at all anymore. They're not crazy they're evil. It's the Star Wars mentality.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
It's much more than that. It's moral high ground, it's we're right and you're evil. We're good and you're wrong. There's no common ground at all anymore. They're not crazy they're evil. It's the Star Wars mentality.
This is what happens with people who cannot persuade and convince, who have control over the monopoly of the use of armed aggression...Emotion takes over as you shift into the paternalistic "because I said so!' mode...

Scowl2017.jpeg

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Dan Bongino always puts it like this. "We think the leftist are people with bad ideas. The leftist think we are bad people with ideas". I think he sums things up perfectly. They look down on us from their imaginary moral high ground.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The fuckin incoming commander-in-chief of our armed forces has called for and asked for fuckin unity. That makes it your goddamed duty as an American citizen to fuckin obey and get behind the new leader. If you don't yer just a fuckin traitor and domestic terrorist.
Unity

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
The dickweeds over at Panhandler Broadcasting System bringing everyone together!

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have seen talk of another million maga March on DC to take place the same time as the inauguration

That will be hilarious and go over so well with the lefties

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
I have seen talk of another million maga March on DC to take place the same time as the inauguration

That will be hilarious and go over so well with the lefties
I wanna see that asshole get booed and hooted at his own ceremony...The days of playing nice with these felonious shitbags and their violent commie goons squads has long ago passed.

Top Bottom