cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
And this was for the Cowboys......

NBC’s Sunday Night Football Ratings Crash Nearly 30% for Woke Opening Weekend
I am disappointed the ratings were down only 30%. That means a lot of people who are against the NFL openly disrespecting this country and pushing Marxist bullshit let their love for football outweigh their principles. I certainly did not give them one second of my attention. The NFL, NBA, and MLB are all off limits in my household. Hell I will not even eat at a restaurant that has a game on TV. Fuck them all until they come to their damn senses.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am disappointed the ratings were down only 30%. That means a lot of people who are against the NFL openly disrespecting this country and pushing Marxist bullshit let their love for football outweigh their principles. I certainly did not give them one second of my attention. The NFL, NBA, and MLB are all off limits in my household. Hell I will not even eat at a restaurant that has a game on TV. Fuck them all until they come to their damn senses.

The afternoon game was actually up 2 points from last year (or something like that). I figured it would be the other way around since the Cowboys are such a big draw but I guess people wanted to see Tom Brady....

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
So I went walking this morning at 4 AM which is fairly normal for me. I saw another guy walking who also walks on a regular basis. We always wave and say hello as we pass by each other. This morning he just gave me a go to hell look. It really bothered me and I was trying to figure what I did to piss him off and then it dawned on me what the issue was. This morning when I got dressed to walk I dug down deep in my t-shirt drawer trying to get an old t-shirt to sweat in and the shirt I grabbed was an Astro's shirt. I would never be caught dead out in public wearing a shirt that supports any sports in the current environment but at 4 AM when I am going to get hot and sweaty and not see anyone but perhaps a few people I did not really care. It was just a shirt not pushing support. That guy who I have no clue what his name is now must now think I support the Astro's and in turn support the insanity that comes with professional sports leagues in these crazy times. Worse yet he may even think I am a democRAT. That really bothers me someone may think I would ever support anything so damn evil. I will now gather all my clothing that supports pro sports teams and stick it in the attack so I do not make that mistake again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And this was for the Cowboys......

NBC’s Sunday Night Football Ratings Crash Nearly 30% for Woke Opening Weekend

Good riddance.

I hope league-wide ratings crash and burn every week.

There has to be owners around the league quaking in their boots now about the new network negotiations. If they have a meltdown ratings yr, no way will networks want to ante up to the extent the owners and players were both counting on.

Top Bottom