In the Rotation
Reaction score
9399dfc1d43ddea17090f37372a13f1e.jpg

Brady Dez Bryant’d the ball
That's very good.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm fucking tired of division titles when all they lead to is one and done.

It's like you're on a date, and the girl you with been teasing you all night. Grabbing your cock under the table. You get her back to her place, unstrap her bra, sucking her tits and shit, you go to unsnap her pants, and then she stops you: she rips off her mask and it's Jeri.

Fixed.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Always hated that saying. No way the Cowboys of the 90's win their SBs on their defense. That was Emmitt, Troy, and Irvin ALL THE WAY.

According to the triplets in more than one interview Charles Hailey was the missing piece to winning the SB

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ha Ha, funny but so sad and true.

We are witnessing a coaching gem in the first half that Garrett couldnt even dream about. We wont sniff another division title as long as Garrett is around.

its even deeper than that, we're so screwed

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You can guarantee right now some schmucks are planning to give the Eagles a first round pick for Foles. Makes me sick.

I was just telling my buddy, the eagles have locked up at least a 2nd round pick based on the first half alone

all I can do is LOL at this point

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm fucking tired of division titles when all they lead to is one and done.

It's like you're on a date, and the girl you with been teasing you all night. Grabbing your cock under the table. You get her back to her place, unstrap her bra, sucking her tits and shit, you go to unsnap her pants and find a hard cock

fyp

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Heck of an outfit for Justin Timberlake. Very "rodeo clown looking to rob a stagecoach."

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pats can't tackle for shit.

One of the most unforgivable sins in football as far as I am concerned is poor tackling. Too many players want to make highlight reels on hitting, but not tackling. Tackling is boring BUT effrective. If that Saints DB had just wrapped up Diggs instead of trying to hit-flip him with his shoulder pads... well you know the rest.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
One of the most unforgivable sins in football as far as I am concerned is poor tackling. Too many players want to make highlight reels on hitting, but not tackling. Tackling is boring BUT effrective. If that Saints DB had just wrapped up Diggs instead of trying to hit-flip him with his shoulder pads... well you know the rest.

Amen to that. Poor tackling in football and poor rebounding in basketball bug me more than any other lack of fundamentals in any sports.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL. Fuck you! But that shit happens.

It happened to a guy I knew that was a model in Italy, I guess he was bi because iirc, he said he shrugged and just went with it, he said he/she/zim/zer was gorgeous. LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom