Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
In just about every scenario with the police that ends tragically, the one common theme is that the person didn't comply and wanted to fight or flight. That's not even being discussed in the current shooting. It was a tragic situation that was caused and escalated by the young man.

And as we water down policing and people shy away from the profession, you'll see more of these incidents and worse as unqualified people are hired. Perfection in policing will never happen and I have no idea what the answer is. But I do know the narrative is driven by the MSM.

This is 100% accurate. In all of these shootings the suspect resists arrest, and in some cases pulls a knife of other weapon. I am not sure what the cops are supposed to do other than use force to subdue the suspects. If they let them go the result will be every black perp resisting arrest and using force against police. No one wants to see anyone die as a result of an arrest attempt, but the answer is and always will be for suspects to comply with the police, who are just trying to do their jobs and get home alive.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For every idiot who wants to resist arrest and fight with Police

8ebcb9aec4bc5075108361580257e77a.jpg

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Well now Kim Potter has been charged with 2nd-degree manslaughter.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well now Kim Potter has been charged with 2nd-degree manslaughter.
Saw that yesterday and thought, that's a reasonable charge. I would have added negligent homicide as well but I bet the prosecutor here doesn't want the jury if one ever gets involved, to have the choice.

How a 20+ year veteran LEO could ever confuse her service pistol for a taser boggles the mind. Not even the same weight or balance, not even similar feel. And that's intentional.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Even Breonna Taylors mother is calling BLM a fraud

The Breonna Taylor shooting is a great example of how lies become truth and facts are ignored. The common belief of people on the left is Taylor was shot by cops while she was sleeping in her bed. This is absolutely false. The facts are that police had a no-knock warrant to search her apartment. The warrant was requested by the DA approved by a judge. The cops who went to her apartment were just carrying out that warrant. Even though the cops did not have to knock on her door or alert her to their presence, the did in fact announce themselves multiple times, so loudly her neighbors heard them. Taylor's boyfriend claims they didn't her the cops announce themselves and thought it might be a burglar or something. Taylor's boyfriend had a gun and when cops smashed open the door, Taylor's boyfriend shot first wounding one police officer. The other cops returned fire hitting Taylor multiple times. She was shot in the hallway of her apartment because she was standing next to her armed boyfriend at the time. The hallway was dark and police stated they could not see into the apartment. Because some bullets passed through thee walls of her apartment into adjoining apartments, one cops what charged with recklessly discharging his firearm.

Taylor was portrayed by the media as a model citizen, but the facts are she had been dating a drug pusher, who was actually the target of the police warrant. There is evidence that implicated her in the drug business are at least she aided and abetted her ex-boyfriend's drug dealing.

The rumor that Taylor was killed while sleeping in her bed was actually started on Twitter but Shaun King, a left wing agitator. King still has his Twitter account.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My God....journalism is truly dead. Don't these morons have bosses that approve their stories? It would be comical if it wasn't so sad....

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I heard recently that it started as a no knock warrant then was modified at the last minute to make it a knock warrant.

Regardless, the rest of the facts remain the same, the outcome remains the same.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would love for it to be overturned because of Maxine Waters BS

Then watch as the country burns because of her remarks. Then to see what kind of excuses and BS the Dems use as the country burns

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My God....journalism is truly dead. Don't these morons have bosses that approve their stories? It would be comical if it wasn't so sad....

Is this the paramedics house they're putting on TV?

If so, Project Veritas got their account banned for doing an interview in front of someones house, I suspect nothing will happen here

we really need to quit participating in Twitter and if you have to post something from Twitter, post the screen capture so they dont get more clicks

I want Twitter to die a death worse than Myspace

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At this point there will be riots regardless

But they would be much worse if he is acquitted

Then the riots can be blamed on Waters for inciting the violence

Win win for everyone

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
isn't there only one outcome that wont?
Overcharging was done to appease the mob. When the jury ignores the top ridiculous charge, that's the very thing they're gonna use to cry foul. Whereas had the prosecutors charged this like they should have, probably get a conviction on that and there would have been gripes over "why not murder" but likely mild. Appeasing evil never works.

And.... Lost on almost everyone else is, this whole situation happened because of appeasement. Couldn't just stuff the thug into the car with people watching while he falsely complained about "claustrophobia." HAD to appease him and the crowd, and deviate from procedure. THAT is what led to everything that followed.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
EXPLAINER: How will jury deliberations work in Chauvin case?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is this the paramedics house they're putting on TV?

If so, Project Veritas got their account banned for doing an interview in front of someones house, I suspect nothing will happen here

we really need to quit participating in Twitter and if you have to post something from Twitter, post the screen capture so they dont get more clicks

I want Twitter to die a death worse than Myspace

It is the paramedics house and we all know nothing will happen to the Twitter account for doxing. Nothing will happen to Twitter because Republicans suck worse than Dems. Even if they win the mid-terms and presidential election in 4 years, they'll fold and forget what they ran on, just like they've done for years. Their only platform is "vote for us because we'll stop the Dems." Lame.....

Top Bottom