Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
would you consider him a "major endorsement"?

I would assume he is considering it "major" because of the Iowa thing. He served for 18 yrs and is extremely well know in iowa.

I'd bet we all thought it would be a bigger name in the party. It's a nice endoresement for Vivek but not one that will move the needle. But people are taking notice.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
would you consider him a "major endorsement"?
I think it is major from the standpoint that King is a very strong conservative with a record of conservative political. combat. Many Republicans think Vivek is a bit of a fraud playing a conservative when he isn't really. King helps him with some of those people.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We have never, ever, even came remotely close to the out and out corruption that this administration has taken part in.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

The problem is that Trump has a negative approval rating of 56% only 1 point lower than Biden's. His support among Republicans is down 6% from 2020.

Trump's problem, and the reason he is unelectable, is there are too many people that will vote for a bird turd on the windshield before they will vote for Trump. Perhaps the same is true for Biden but if the Democrats replace Biden with almost anyone late in the game, as I expect they will, Trump will have a hard time beating whoever it is, unless Democrats are dumb enough to pick Hillary again.

I have no issue with Trump. I actually like more of his policies, at least the ones Ivanka and Jared don't come up with, but he has real negatives that he has to overcome, if he can even overcome them at this point.

Another problem is all these indictments. I think they are all bullspit and political persecution, but 31% of Republicans say they will not vote for him if he is convicted - and he will be because he faces the charges in extremely biased jurisdictions.

The bigger problem for me is if Trump goes down, he will drag the Senate and House with him. We have an excellent chance to take back the senate this year and keep the house. But if a large number of Republicans stay home or Democrats are energized to vote against Trump, the down ballot issues could put Democrats back in control of the entire government. I think between 2025 and 2029 there will be at 1 Supreme Court vacancy, maybe more. We cannot afford to lose the SCOTUS because all of our rights will be taken from us if that happens and we will be paying for abortions and transgender re-assignment surgeries. .

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ramaswamy owning another brainless Libtard

I was just going to post this. This guy is really starting to shine and while I don't think he can win the nomination, I think he'd be a solid VP pick and can generate ineterst with young voters.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was just going to post this. This guy is really starting to shine and while I don't think he can win the nomination, I think he'd be a solid VP pick and can generate ineterst with young voters.
Definitely has to have some major role in the administration for sure.

Top Bottom