dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There is no doubt whatsoever that her death is 100% wrongful. The cop who shot her deserves life in prison (at best and if it were me deciding, he'd be executed). The people that orchestrated this fraud should be held financially responsible (ultimately many of them deserve prison time or the death sentence too).

But the way I understood what I read is her family is suing the federal government for this. If they win (and they should) then the only people "paying" for this are tax payers, the federal government has no money and makes no money. This would just go down as another "win" for this corrupt administration, DOJ and FBI.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

These F'ing reporters are the worst!

WTF is going on with these people? Rather than doing a newsworthy interview, they come in prepped to be part of the dialogue charade with their pre-arranged talking points to argue with the person they're interviewing rather than let the person answer their damn question, it infuriates the shit out of me. At least she had her own note pad and wasn't working off an ear piece (that I could see anyway)

The general public needs to turn a blind eye/ear to these folks so they no longer have a place to work and are replaced with people genuinely interested in finding the truth, regardless of where it lands. Unfortunately, this appears to be a pipe dream as the ideological subversion has already been accomplished within the US education system and the culture of current and I fear future generations

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is what is going on in our country, right NOW.

• Phase 1: A revolution must take place in order to overthrow the existing government. Marx emphasized the need for total destruction of the existing system in order to move on to Phase 2.
  • Phase 2: A dictator or elite leader (or leaders) must gain absolute control over the proletariat. During this phase, the new government exerts absolute control over the common citizen's personal choices — including his or her education, religion, employment and even marriage. Collectivization of property and wealth must also take place.
  • Phase 3: Achievement of utopia. This phase has never been attained because it requires that all noncommunists be destroyed in order for the Communist Party to achieve supreme equality. In a Marxist utopia, everyone would happily share property and wealth, free from the restrictions that class-based systems require. The government would control all means of production so that the one-class system would remain constant, with no possibility of any middle-class citizens rising back to the top. (You can see the full text of the manifesto at this website.)

Marx also detailed the 10 essential tenets of communism, namely:

• Total abolition of private property
  • Heavy progressive income tax on everyone
  • Elimination of rights of inheritance
  • Property rights confiscation
  • State-centralized banking system
  • Government ownership of transportation and communication vehicles
  • Government ownership of agricultural means and factories
  • Equal liability on all to work
  • Combining agriculture with manufacturing industries; eventual redistribution of population around the country so as to equalize it
  • Free education for children in public schools; combine education with industrial production

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is what is going on in our country, right NOW.

• Phase 1: A revolution must take place in order to overthrow the existing government. Marx emphasized the need for total destruction of the existing system in order to move on to Phase 2.
  • Phase 2: A dictator or elite leader (or leaders) must gain absolute control over the proletariat. During this phase, the new government exerts absolute control over the common citizen's personal choices — including his or her education, religion, employment and even marriage. Collectivization of property and wealth must also take place.
  • Phase 3: Achievement of utopia. This phase has never been attained because it requires that all noncommunists be destroyed in order for the Communist Party to achieve supreme equality. In a Marxist utopia, everyone would happily share property and wealth, free from the restrictions that class-based systems require. The government would control all means of production so that the one-class system would remain constant, with no possibility of any middle-class citizens rising back to the top. (You can see the full text of the manifesto at this website.)

Marx also detailed the 10 essential tenets of communism, namely:

• Total abolition of private property
  • Heavy progressive income tax on everyone
  • Elimination of rights of inheritance
  • Property rights confiscation
  • State-centralized banking system
  • Government ownership of transportation and communication vehicles
  • Government ownership of agricultural means and factories
  • Equal liability on all to work
  • Combining agriculture with manufacturing industries; eventual redistribution of population around the country so as to equalize it
  • Free education for children in public schools; combine education with industrial production
:thumbsdown: to the marxist content not you amigo

I wish everyone had the opportunity to travel to the former USSR like I did in 1988 (Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria). The misery and oppression hung heavy in the air, the buildings, the market (lack thereof) and even the weather...the minute I crossed the border from Austria to Hungary, it felt like someone switched the weather and mood to dark grey

The idea this system will ever work is absurd and seems to be always fueled by political opportunist and bitter losers who dont want to actually work to accomplish anything in their lives because its easier to blame the system, the rich, the evil landlords, etc than it is to work your ass off and make the most out of the talent & opportunities you have.

this quote seems apropos:

"you'll never get criticized by anyone doing more than you"

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) should forget running for president and focus on running for his “health,” MAGA Inc. spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt said during an interview on Breitbart News Saturday, discussing the presidential hopeful making a play for it in New Hampshire.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Aaron Babbitt And Judicial Watch File 30 Million Dollar Wrongful Death Claim For Ashli Babbitt

View attachment 12628

View attachment 12629

I love that they are suing so they can at least go through the discovery process and reveals details about what really happened. But there is no chance they win this suit in DC. The jury and judge will be stacked against them.

But from what I read, Judicial Watch, already turned up some damning phone radio chatter between Officer Byrd ad the CH police command, including a message from Byrd to command a couple of minutes AFTER the Babbit shooting. Apparently, Byrd radioed that "shots were fired", but he did not indicate who fired them when he knew it was him! Why would he make a call like that other than to cover his own butt.

Other details, there was a doctor near the scene of the shooting. He began attending to Babbit almost immediately along with a trained medical technician. The doctor was ordered away from Babbit as was the med tech. We don't know for certain if the doctor could have saved Babbit's life or not but why would they order the doctor to stop treating a gun shot wound.

Another fact revealed. Three CH cops were ordered to guard that doorway where Babbit was shot. All three left their post and allowed to protesters with sticks to break the glass. Babbit was shot attempting to climb through the broken glass opening. The shot was fired when the 3 cops were standing over to the side. 3 other CH cops, heavily armed were coming up the stairs when the shot was fired.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I love that they are suing so they can at least go through the discovery process and reveals details about what really happened. But there is no chance they win this suit in DC. The jury and judge will be stacked against them.

But from what I read, Judicial Watch, already turned up some damning phone radio chatter between Officer Byrd ad the CH police command, including a message from Byrd to command a couple of minutes AFTER the Babbit shooting. Apparently, Byrd radioed that "shots were fired", but he did not indicate who fired them when he knew it was him! Why would he make a call like that other than to cover his own butt.

Other details, there was a doctor near the scene of the shooting. He began attending to Babbit almost immediately along with a trained medical technician. The doctor was ordered away from Babbit as was the med tech. We don't know for certain if the doctor could have saved Babbit's life or not but why would they order the doctor to stop treating a gun shot wound.

Another fact revealed. Three CH cops were ordered to guard that doorway where Babbit was shot. All three left their post and allowed to protesters with sticks to break the glass. Babbit was shot attempting to climb through the broken glass opening. The shot was fired when the 3 cops were standing over to the side. 3 other CH cops, heavily armed were coming up the stairs when the shot was fired.
It's also come to light that Byrd has a less than distinguished career in law enforcement and has a number of firearm related incidents incl some that were regarded as highly questionable.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
contrast that to how Vivek handled someone at one of his events:

I actually disagree with him on this.
Anecdotal, petulant and emotional outbursts and storming off aren’t productive discourse.

She’s a single mother because she’s irresponsible and her answer to the repercussions of her behavior is to demand a ‘right’ to kill a baby. It’s just fuck any one, any time and scream about a lack of authoritative welfare when your actions demand your accountability.

There are genuine circumstances where single motherhood is a legit hardship but this slob basically admitted that her baby daddy is irresponsible. Well, so is she.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I actually disagree with him on this.
Anecdotal, petulant and emotional outbursts and storming off aren’t productive discourse.
what do you disagree with him about?

I don't condone her actions or behavior (none of my business tbh) but I love the way he sought to calm things down and have a conversation with her.

He could have had guards drag her out of there (perhaps thats what she wanted) but by engaging her and attempting a dialogue (and disagreement is fine, thats the source of most dialogue) he sets a precedent for discourse with those he disagrees and makes it hard for her to walk away crying how foul about how she was censored and claim martyrdom in the process.

IMO, we need more of this because endlessly throwing condemnation at each other and never speaking face to face is dragging us all down the toilet.

more than any of the above, the world needs more grace which I believe is the true impetus for change but unfortunately ain't nobody got any time of stomach for that

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
what do you disagree with him about?

I don't condone her actions or behavior (none of my business tbh) but I love the way he sought to calm things down and have a conversation with her.

He could have had guards drag her out of there (perhaps thats what she wanted) but by engaging her and attempting a dialogue (and disagreement is fine, thats the source of most dialogue) he sets a precedent for discourse with those he disagrees and makes it hard for her to walk away crying how foul about how she was censored and claim martyrdom in the process.

IMO, we need more of this because endlessly throwing condemnation at each other and never speaking face to face is dragging us all down the toilet.

more than any of the above, the world needs more grace which I believe is the true impetus for change but unfortunately ain't nobody got any time of stomach for that
I disagree with his characterization of her and her tact. Profitable discourse isn’t gained by shouting, self centered outbursts followed by stomping off without giving the dignity to a response. If she had a legitimate beef, she would have the confidence to challenge him and be challenged. Instead, after her self-gratifying scream-fest she ran away. Evidently self-gratification is habit she over-indulges in, bringing her to her current situation.

Good points and I agree with your views on grace and dialogue, but at the same time, our civility is being used against us to the point of abuse. Civilized people are expected to capitulate to the emotional outbursts of people who segregate themselves into interest groups, then demand higher status. “I acted carelessly now someone should shoulder the burden of my actions”.

And it is your business when tax-funded abortion is on the table. The welfare people like this demand are paid for by you, and me.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Do you wish he had handled it another way? If so, how?

As far as welfare/taxes/gov spending/national debt go, that is such a runaway train which has zero hope of being solved unless a miracle happens and people suddenly start to value personal responsibility and character ( which agains circles back to the grace that genuinely changes people from within), I'm just trying to find small victories like more public discourse.

Not because I believe the extremes will change their minds but believe huge swaths of people in the middle can be swayed with reason, logic & compassion. I think Vivek is good at this by standing firm to his principals while also displaying some level of compassion & grace without making unproductive personal attacks many tend to use

The problem with Vivek, like me, is he advocates for truth (not personal subjective "truth") and people for the most part dont want this because they cant handle it. What's even crazier is when he tells the unvarnished truth, he'll be perceived as a liar and BS artist...it happens to me all the time. I cant tell you how many people I've come to know who told me they thought I was full of shit when they first met me only to find out I wasn't.

Why did they draw that conclusion?

I was BRUTALLY honest and simply told things how they are not how they might want them to be

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is no doubt whatsoever that her death is 100% wrongful. The cop who shot her deserves life in prison (at best and if it were me deciding, he'd be executed). The people that orchestrated this fraud should be held financially responsible (ultimately many of them deserve prison time or the death sentence too).

But the way I understood what I read is her family is suing the federal government for this. If they win (and they should) then the only people "paying" for this are tax payers, the federal government has no money and makes no money. This would just go down as another "win" for this corrupt administration, DOJ and FBI.

Let's be completely honest......first, Bryce Young sucks and only a desperate coach would take the Carolina HC job to be made a fool of.

Second, if the officer was white and Babbitt was black, there would have been riots in the streets of every major US city and the cop would have been charged. It's a sad state of the country we live in.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Let's be completely honest......first, Bryce Young sucks and only a desperate coach would take the Carolina HC job to be made a fool of.

Second, if the officer was white and Babbitt was black, there would have been riots in the streets of every major US city and the cop would have been charged. It's a sad state of the country we live in.
Agree 1000% amigo

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Do you wish he had handled it another way? If so, how?

As far as welfare/taxes/gov spending/national debt go, that is such a runaway train which has zero hope of being solved unless a miracle happens and people suddenly start to value personal responsibility and character ( which agains circles back to the grace that genuinely changes people from within), I'm just trying to find small victories like more public discourse.

Not because I believe the extremes will change their minds but believe huge swaths of people in the middle can be swayed with reason, logic & compassion. I think Vivek is good at this by standing firm to his principals while also displaying some level of compassion & grace without making unproductive personal attacks many tend to use

The problem with Vivek, like me, is he advocates for truth (not personal subjective "truth") and people for the most part dont want this because they cant handle it. What's even crazier is when he tells the unvarnished truth, he'll be perceived as a liar and BS artist...it happens to me all the time. I cant tell you how many people I've come to know who told me they thought I was full of shit when they first met me only to find out I wasn't.

Why did they draw that conclusion?

I was BRUTALLY honest and simply told things how they are not how they might want them to be
If he advocates truth, why would he suggest applause for someone who not only acts that way as a form of public discourse, but who defines a child in the womb as “something some man implanted in me”. She completely removes herself from the responsibility of her actions. She doesn’t claim to have been raped, but tries to tie it into that. Then rails on the system, which last I looked is tilted very much in favor of mother and child and prejudiced against dead-beat dads.

That said, I understand all of this is on the fly and he doesn’t have the luxury of the consideration that I have from watching it after the fact. So I should not be too critical of Vivek, who I like and agree with on all topics I’ve seen him talk about, so far. My response is probably borne more from my disdain for her.

Taxpayer funded abortion is being addressed with the overturning of Roe v Wade. It’s a start and I don’t think it will take a miracle. Part of moving in the right direction is to stop capitulating to savages who want to scream and cause disruption whenever they don’t get their way. As far as general welfare goes, I’m sympathetic to genuine cases of hardship and the need for all of us to care about people. I really don’t mind some of my tax dollars going to help my fellow Americans.

Absolute truth is a threat to the autonomy of irresponsible people - it’s a useful tool for identifying the authenticity of a persons claims. That might take miracle for it as a notion to be implemented, but there’s always hope. Keep being brutal. :)

Top Bottom