dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I also read Trump had a record setting $$$ day from contributors in light of the FBI gestapo raid.

There was also a note in the article about how many Trump endorsed candidates won primaries yesterday, it was 100% I think.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
A Fair & Balanced AP???

I don't think so. Their slant in writing this story is obviously tailored to be appealing to the Left...

After an uneven start, Donald Trump’s election-year tour of revenge succeeded in ousting Republican members of Congress, boosting Trump-backed “America First” candidates who beat back the establishment and strengthening his grip on the party.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The Liberal Media would compare DJT to this Iraqi Leader if they could...

The populist leader has helped inflame tensions in Iraq over the last two weeks by commanding thousands of followers to storm and occupy parliament, preventing the formation of a government nearly 10 months after elections.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As I mentioned in the Mar-A-Lago raid thread, you just can't out think the Dems. I have to laugh at disqualifying such a large number of recall signatures but allowing the same during elections. LOL!!!! They invalidated 27% of the signatures so they didn't meet the threshold....27%!!!

A petition to recall Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascon has been found insufficient to qualify for a ballot.

Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorded/County Clerk Dean C. Logan said his office had completed the examination and verification of all 715,833 petition signatures submitted for the recall of Gascon.

"Based on the examination and verification, which conducted in compliance with the statutory and regulatory requirements of the California Government Code, Elections Code, and Code of Regulations, 520,050 signatures were found to be valid and 195,783 were found to be invalid," Logan’s office said in a press release.

To qualify the recall for the ballot, the petition required 566,857 valid signatures.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Can't tell if you can see the comment from Donald Trump Jr.:

"So Los Angeles county just disqualified 30% of almost 750,000 recall ballots for radical leftist district attorney George Gaston to save him from a recall election, but they want you to believe that less than 1% of ballots were invalid and the 2020 presidential election. Give me a freaking break!"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
As I mentioned in the Mar-A-Lago raid thread, you just can't out think the Dems. I have to laugh at disqualifying such a large number of recall signatures but allowing the same during elections. LOL!!!! They invalidated 27% of the signatures so they didn't meet the threshold....27%!!!

A petition to recall Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascon has been found insufficient to qualify for a ballot.

Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorded/County Clerk Dean C. Logan said his office had completed the examination and verification of all 715,833 petition signatures submitted for the recall of Gascon.

"Based on the examination and verification, which conducted in compliance with the statutory and regulatory requirements of the California Government Code, Elections Code, and Code of Regulations, 520,050 signatures were found to be valid and 195,783 were found to be invalid," Logan’s office said in a press release.

To qualify the recall for the ballot, the petition required 566,857 valid signatures.
What a total crock

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
She compared herself to Abraham Lincoln tonight. What a loser. These people all get big heads for doing nothing.

She's a disgusting human being and a traitor to her party and the people of Wyoming. These wretched people think they're entitled and the system works for them instead of politicians working for the people.

Guaranteed she'll run for President in 2024 hoping to split the Republican vote and ensure a Democrat victory, ala Ross Perot. She's disgusting.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
She compared herself to Abraham Lincoln tonight. What a loser. These people all get big heads for doing nothing.
She is, an always has been a total fucking idiot. She got crushed beyond belief and if she runs for Pres she will get less than 1% of votes and be a very early drop out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
She's a disgusting human being and a traitor to her party and the people of Wyoming. These wretched people think they're entitled and the system works for them instead of politicians working for the people.

Guaranteed she'll run for President in 2024 hoping to split the Republican vote and ensure a Democrat victory, ala Ross Perot. She's disgusting.
She'll run, but I have as much chance of getting any votes as she does.

Nobody is going to support this troll.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
She'll run, but I have as much chance of getting any votes as she does.

Nobody is going to support this troll.

I'm not so certain. She can pull some Republican votes but I also think she might be an alternative for some Democrats, although I wouldn't bet money on the latter. There aren't any more traditional Dems left. They're now radicals who will vote left no matter how bad the Fraud occupying the WH fucks up the country.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm not so certain. She can pull some Republican votes but I also think she might be an alternative for some Democrats, although I wouldn't bet money on the latter. There aren't any more traditional Dems left. They're now radicals who will vote left no matter how bad the Fraud occupying the WH fucks up the country.
Wait till they find out she is pro-life! LOL

But my question is, how can she or anyone else be against "America First". Why doesn't anyone ask these clowns if America is not first for you, then where is she on the list? No one is saying we should ignore the rest of the world. All we are saying is let's take care of Americans first. We don't need to join every war, we don't need to spend more money than Europe to protect Europe. We don't need to give freebies to every illegal alien who sneaks across our border before we give those things to needy Americans, including veterans.

But I agree with you. There are still some Cheney Republicans out there because they were followers of her father. But her treachery against her party was unnecessary and her obsession with Trump is a mental illness.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wait till they find out she is pro-life! LOL

But my question is, how can she or anyone else be against "America First". Why doesn't anyone ask these clowns if America is not first for you, then where is she on the list? No one is saying we should ignore the rest of the world. All we are saying is let's take care of Americans first. We don't need to join every war, we don't need to spend more money than Europe to protect Europe. We don't need to give freebies to every illegal alien who sneaks across our border before we give those things to needy Americans, including veterans.

But I agree with you. There are still some Cheney Republicans out there because they were followers of her father. But her treachery against her party was unnecessary and her obsession with Trump is a mental illness.

I agree. America First is now synonymous with Trump and the far right (ie: white supremacists). You have to hand it to the left, no one does messaging better than them......the "Inflation Reduction Act?"

Everyone should be America First and many foreign politicians are country first, especially when dealing with the US, whom they HATE. But we have this need to blow and burn money away for absolutely nothing and then asking the working American to pay for it. Unfortunately, there are people on the left that can't get past their ideology.

Top Bottom