touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
What about "Tackling Climate Change" .... I guess that narrative is in the closet for now... :D

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

How can anyone watch and listen to this fraud and believe a word he says? And then even click the approve button and vote for him or his ilk again? I'm baffled. He's talking about how Republicans are going to hurt the economy and working Americans and he's all but destroyed every segment of the economy. It's absolutely incredible.

He's not leading to gain the approval of the voter because he never got their vote to begin with. The left's agenda is to completely destroy the country. I firmly believe that at this point.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've said it multiple times here. A two tier system of justice and unequal justice under the law is the end of democracy. The US justice system and the Department of Justice/FBI have been completely compromised.

So it's interesting that I made the above comment (on multiple occasions) and now I see this report regarding the leak of a DOJ/OIG draft report, by an OIG employee, to the media. In my day which spanned almost 30 years, this would have been unheard of and was an instant career killer. There would also be no question that a US Attorney's Office would immediately file charges on a government employee who released any privileged and/or confidential data.

The OIG is the government's watchdog. OIG investigators have the right of first refusal on all investigations involving government officials. If I recall, any investigation of supervisory personnel in federal law enforcement automatically go to the OIG's office as opposed to any internal affairs unit of that particular agency. Not 100% sure but the FBI may be exempt from that rule.

In any event, a government employee with a security clearance can not refuse to be interviewed by OIG and/or OPR. And any untruthful statement(s) during an official interview is cause for removal and your security clearance being pulled. The fact that this OIG investigator resigned rather than be interviewed should not affect the revoking of his/her security clearance which means they can never work in federal service again and they lose their pension. And if there's any evidence that this person committed this act they should be charged federally by the US Attorney's Office.

The problem is that, most likely, none of this will happen. It's just further proof that the DOJ is completely compromised. An absolute embarrassment.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I have not seen Dinesh Desouza's movie 2000 Mules yet but I have seen the reaction to it from the left. Here is a response from True The Vote to the fact checks claiming the movie is based on a false premise.

https://www.truethevote.org/true-the-vote-and-2000-mules-fact-check-the-fact-checkers/

I have said many times, evidence a crime was committed is not the same as proof of a crime or proof of guilt. Evidence of a fire is smoke. Proof of a fire is the fire itself. Despite all the AP's fact checks, and the harrumphing from the left, what 2000 Mules does is present more than ample evidence that there was massive fraud in the 2020 election. There is at least enough evidence to create suspicion. It needs to be investigated more thoroughly.

True the vote used cell phone tracking data to identify about 2000 cells phones that were located at multiple drop box locations and suspected stash houses. None of the fact checks explain how a single person was tracked going from one drop box to another late at night after having been located at a stash house, and multiple mules visiting the same stash house then visiting the same drop boxes. It defies explanation. The most obvious answer to this data is there were really mules picking up fraudulent ballots and taking dropping them off at drop box locations.

The arguments that these were people dropping off ballots for family members, and that GPS data is not reliable are silly. You don't visit 28 drop boxes to drop off a handful of ballots for your family. And you don't pick them up at locations where other people supposedly doing the same thing were visiting. Even these arguments fall into the category of "protest too much".

I fear that after this movie, Democrats will simply make their mules leave their cell phones home when they go on their rounds. And btw, True the Vote correlated this tracking data with data from BLM/Antifa protests and riots and a high percentage of cell phones associated with the mules were found at the protests and riots. That's how we know it was a Democrat scheme.

Drop boxes must be outlawed in every state. If you can travel to a drop box, you can travel to a post office. Better yet, we should have only voting in person and after a valid picture ID is provided.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Excellent post and agree 100%

I asked the question the other day, why do people believe Big Tech and Social Media are going into such levels of desperation to ban all discussion of this topic and now specifically, this documentary. If the story is nothing but unfounded conspiracy theory by insane right wingers, why not just leave it out there to make fun of?

But we know the answer to this question, don't we.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I have not seen Dinesh Desouza's movie 2000 Mules yet but I have seen the reaction to it from the left. Here is a response from True The Vote to the fact checks claiming the movie is based on a false premise.

https://www.truethevote.org/true-the-vote-and-2000-mules-fact-check-the-fact-checkers/

I have said many times, evidence a crime was committed is not the same as proof of a crime or proof of guilt. Evidence of a fire is smoke. Proof of a fire is the fire itself. Despite all the AP's fact checks, and the harrumphing from the left, what 2000 Mules does is present more than ample evidence that there was massive fraud in the 2020 election. There is at least enough evidence to create suspicion. It needs to be investigated more thoroughly.

True the vote used cell phone tracking data to identify about 2000 cells phones that were located at multiple drop box locations and suspected stash houses. None of the fact checks explain how a single person was tracked going from one drop box to another late at night after having been located at a stash house, and multiple mules visiting the same stash house then visiting the same drop boxes. It defies explanation. The most obvious answer to this data is there were really mules picking up fraudulent ballots and taking dropping them off at drop box locations.

The arguments that these were people dropping off ballots for family members, and that GPS data is not reliable are silly. You don't visit 28 drop boxes to drop off a handful of ballots for your family. And you don't pick them up at locations where other people supposedly doing the same thing were visiting. Even these arguments fall into the category of "protest too much".

I fear that after this movie, Democrats will simply make their mules leave their cell phones home when they go on their rounds. And btw, True the Vote correlated this tracking data with data from BLM/Antifa protests and riots and a high percentage of cell phones associated with the mules were found at the protests and riots. That's how we know it was a Democrat scheme.

Drop boxes must be outlawed in every state. If you can travel to a drop box, you can travel to a post office. Better yet, we should have only voting in person and after a valid picture ID is provided.
If they nee to be in communication with the "mules" they will likely issue them satellite phones from what I understand cannot be tracked.

Top Bottom