MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The fact that people believe there was fraud in the election is outrageous and should never happen in America. But, unfortunately, that's what happens when you have so many unexplained events and ballots counted in the dead of night, after removing observers, with incredible number spikes for one candidate and very few for the other. Over 100,000 adjudicated ballots in GA out of a batch of 120,000 or so. That's impossible and no way you can adjudicate those ballots overnight, nor is there any reason to adjudicate such a large percentage of ballots. It would take weeks, if not months and those ballots need to be adjudicated with witnesses from both parties. Logs deleted from Dominion machines and machine audits that raise red flags. We have audit logs from previous elections but somehow not for this one? Completed ballots driven from New York to PA?

I could get on the Biden won wagon if there was an attempt to explain some of these anomalies. But someone telling me it's a conspiracy theory without explaining to me what happened or answer some simple questions just won't cut it.

I agree that things should/could have been done a lot better when it came to counting ballots. Personally I think everything I should be streamlined and every state should do things the exact same.

With that said, are you sure everything you’re saying is true? I know that what’s being pushed by the Alex Jones’ and Ben Shapiro’s of the world but are you sure you’re not being lied to? Q had a conspiracy theory that was so crazy that if you just took a step back and looked at it, you could see that it was the dumbest shit you ever heard. But they had “proof” that it was going to happen so they were able to convince a couple thousand people to storm a federal building. Q is full of shit though. Are you sure the same isn’t happening to you? And I’m not trying to be disrespectful I’m just saying make sure you’re not being lied to. If the proof was that obvious and that blatant then SCOTUS would have done something about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I know A Jones is nuts but don't know much about Ben Shapiro beyond listening to him on the Joe Rogan podcast, what are his conspiracy theories?

The same thing that Alex Jones is pushing, that the election was stolen.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
To be clear, I want someone in the mold of Reagan who fights hard for what they think is best but has the ability to make a point while being truthful, funny, self deprecating and not so divisive that people in the middle or the opposite aisle cant get on board. He managed to win California for gawds sake so he showed it can be done. Just look at this thing of beauty, even his opponent is laughing:

I believe there is a whole swath of people in this country, far from either extreme who would gladly welcome someone like this and we really need this type of "leader" because as MLK said:

“If we do an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, we will be a blind and toothless nation.”

Regardless of what I say, believe or do, I fear this is where we are headed because people now seemed as devoted to party as they are their favorite football team where conceding a point or giving the other side any consideration or credit is considered treasonous and its a damn shame.

I also think its greatly exaggerated by the rage fomented via social media but everyone is too addicted to step away from the insanity on places like Twitter, et al. I'm trying to avoid many of these formats but confess I find it difficult as the algorithms have successfully developed somewhat of an addiction to look much like being a rubber necker while driving past a car crash.

Here's an interesting Ted Talk about how they've engineered in rage inducing elements because it creates more views which in turns puts similar type rage inducing stories which produces more views and stickiness, etc and round and round we go...

The Social Dilemma show on Netflix also addresses these issues as well, they're legit issue we all need to think long and hard about imo.

We can certainly live without Twitter and Facebook and it wouldn't bother me if they disappeared altogether although I would miss Facebook Marketplace as you can find just about anything on the planet there and at good prices :icon-lol:

Post of the decade Yimmy. Really appreciate it. Can't give it enough likes.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What specifically have you read or listened to from or about Ben Shapiro you feel is conspiratorial?

Please post links so I can read/watch whatever you're reading/seeing, even if its an article or video by someone else commenting on Shapiro

I’m not going to go through all of Ben Shapiro’s podcasts. If you want you listen to him be my guests.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sorry MrB, you may not like it or agree with it.

But that is how Social Media works nowadays.

You yourself have used likes. You know how I know? Because you liked my comment welcoming you back just a few hours ago.

The White House put Biden’s videos of his inauguration on their Chanel and the public responded. They responded negatively. By the tens of thousands.

So much so that they asked YouTube to turn off the comments. So that they don’t get embarrassed.

And that is just one reason why I call bullshit on the idea that Biden received more votes than any other Presidential candidate in history.

Biden can’t even garner enough support to overcome negative opinions of his own damn inauguration.

Had they allowed the public at Biden’s inauguration you would have had Trump supporters there to oppose Biden 10/1 over Biden supporters there to support him.

They weren’t worried about security. They were worried about saving face!

Unfortunately there will always be people like you out there think like you. Fortunately you’re no longer in the majority regardless of how many “likes” show up on YouTube. Not everyone cares about “likes” to the extent that you do.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
See MrB

Biden is so popular that they are already throwing him parades!

They just happen to be Fuck Joe Biden parades. But that’s besides the point.

Who says Biden doesn’t have haters? I never said that. There were a couple thousand idiots swarming the Capitol that hate Biden so obviously those people exist. It’s just less than the number of people that prefer him over Trump.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Unfortunately there will always be people like you out there think like you. Fortunately you’re no longer in the majority regardless of how many “likes” show up on YouTube. Not everyone cares about “likes” to the extent that you do.

And how exactly do I think MrB?

Feel free to be specific

Last edited:

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
If you believe that 75 million people that voted for Trump is a minority, then you are sadly mistaken. COVID is the only reason Biden won, period. We aren't going away. Our numbers will increase. Trump was a result of the tea party movement, this isn't over, and calling us batshit crazy when you all believed a document that was proven to be false AND created by Hillary isn't crazy? How many millions of dollars were spent for nothing?

Before COVID hit, Trump had the highest GDP, lowest Unemployment for all minorities in the history of this Nation. Minorities are flocking over to the conservatives and say are gay people that are tired of their sexuality being used as a tool by the Democrats. Why is it always Democrats that were actually IN THE KKK, get passes for ya know, being a racist scum bag and just 1 person at a Trump supported rally can hold up a KKK sign and Trump gets labeled a racist? They even used very edited clips to make it seem like he was from the South Carolina bullshit. You still believe that crap. You are the reason we got an Alzheimer's patient for a president now. And I hope you choke on it. All our taxes are about to go through the roof with massive inflation and gas will skyrocket as well. But CNN told you how big bad Trump was so let's go with that.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just a notation here because I happen to have a YT channel myself and know - the channel operator can turn off commenting himself, doesn't need YT to do it for him. On individual basis or globally and even by default. So it's likely whoever is handling Joe's social media is the person who cut the chatter.

They (YouTube) actually deleted the "dislikes" and added "likes" so it doesn't look so bad. Go back and check.

It's amazing the length big tech and China Joe's handlers will go to make him appear legitimate and liked.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree that things should/could have been done a lot better when it came to counting ballots. Personally I think everything I should be streamlined and every state should do things the exact same.

With that said, are you sure everything you’re saying is true? I know that what’s being pushed by the Alex Jones’ and Ben Shapiro’s of the world but are you sure you’re not being lied to? Q had a conspiracy theory that was so crazy that if you just took a step back and looked at it, you could see that it was the dumbest shit you ever heard. But they had “proof” that it was going to happen so they were able to convince a couple thousand people to storm a federal building. Q is full of shit though. Are you sure the same isn’t happening to you? And I’m not trying to be disrespectful I’m just saying make sure you’re not being lied to. If the proof was that obvious and that blatant then SCOTUS would have done something about it.

I agree that things could have been done better and I respect you even more for pointing that out. That's something that every American can agree with. I don't know if you've been following this thread but we've posted a multitude of videos and eyewitness testimony.

Could I be wrong? Absolutely 100%. Quite honestly, I want to be wrong. But could you be wrong? No one has taken any steps to verify or explain some of the anomalies. They just deny it and claim there's nothing to see here. Even more, you're cancelled and any questions about election fraud have been taken down from YouTube and Twitter.

I really never heard of Q until the debate when it was brought up. I've been surfing other social media platforms and while Q is around, no one really comments or adds to any of their weird posts. That's just an attempt to connect people on the right who have questions and concerns about the election with a nut job conspiracy group and the left falls for it hook, line and sinker.

We've seen things in this election that none of us have seen in our lifetime and it's excused by Covid. 6 states stopped counting and all 6 states are the ones in question. Why? And then after they stopped counting and people (observers) left, they started counting again in the dead of night and boxes of ballots were brought in through the back door. On election night, votes were deducted from Trump's tally and the same number added to Biden's total. This is on live television and people have screen shots which we've posted here. You can't deduct votes from a system designed to add tot he tabulation. But here's my issue......could it be explained? Maybe. But why hasn't it? Why haven't people come forward and explained why this occurred and how and why it happens? You have election workers that have been volunteers for 20 plus years raising red flags; mail in ballots that look like they were mass produced and copied, all of them containing the same copy "flaw" and a circle that looks perfect, all for Biden. Highly impossible and improbable. It would be as easy as election officials finding that batch and inspecting them to put any concerns at ease. That's something that could be easily verified or debunked. But it wasn't. How can you mass adjudicate 106,000 ballots out of 130,000 (or something like that). This is not a stat from Q, but from the GA Secretary of State during an election night interview. Adjudicating ballots that large is impossible. There's a process to adjudication and you need multiple witnesses from both parties and then each adjudicated ballot, once approved, must be individually scanned. It's physically impossible to adjudicate that many ballots and it's also impossible that 106,000 ballots out of 130,000 need adjudication. I'll need to find the Tweet to get you the exact numbers but I'm close.

Lastly, why are election officials and Dominion management so opposed to inspecting and auditing voting machines? One audit in Michigan showed some serious issues but they're just tossed aside. Why? Why did a judge order an audit of the machines in Arizona but officials refuse to execute the judges order? They just disregard it. State legislatures sent letters to Congress disagreeing with their own state's election certification and asking Congress to not certify the vote. Are they crazy too?

No matter how many people are cancelled on social media, these questions remain. Everyone should be on-board with properly validating an election with so many questions. This is America, not Somalia or Zimbabwe or Venezuela or Cuba or Russia. The questions raised can be easily answered and explained if the election was legitimate and I'll accept the Corpse won election, just like I did with Obama. There are thousands of witnesses and independent analysts who are expert witnesses who analyzed the data who have questions. These are not Q nut jobs, but Harvard mathematicians who analyze data for a living.

The real question is why are these people being cancelled and the internet purged of their analysis?

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I agree that things could have been done better and I respect you even more for pointing that out. That's something that every American can agree with. I don't know if you've been following this thread but we've posted a multitude of videos and eyewitness testimony.

Could I be wrong? Absolutely 100%. Quite honestly, I want to be wrong. But could you be wrong? No one has taken any steps to verify or explain some of the anomalies. They just deny it and claim there's nothing to see here. Even more, you're cancelled and any questions about election fraud have been taken down from YouTube and Twitter.

I really never heard of Q until the debate when it was brought up. I've been surfing other social media platforms and while Q is around, no one really comments or adds to any of their weird posts. That's just an attempt to connect people on the right who have questions and concerns about the election with a nut job conspiracy group and the left falls for it hook, line and sinker.

We've seen things in this election that none of us have seen in our lifetime and it's excused by Covid. 6 states stopped counting and all 6 states are the ones in question. Why? And then after they stopped counting and people (observers) left, they started counting again in the dead of night and boxes of ballots were brought in through the back door. On election night, votes were deducted from Trump's tally and the same number added to Biden's total. This is on live television and people have screen shots which we've posted here. You can't deduct votes from a system designed to add tot he tabulation. But here's my issue......could it be explained? Maybe. But why hasn't it? Why haven't people come forward and explained why this occurred and how and why it happens? You have election workers that have been volunteers for 20 plus years raising red flags; mail in ballots that look like they were mass produced and copied, all of them containing the same copy "flaw" and a circle that looks perfect, all for Biden. Highly impossible and improbable. It would be as easy as election officials finding that batch and inspecting them to put any concerns at ease. That's something that could be easily verified or debunked. But it wasn't. How can you mass adjudicate 106,000 ballots out of 130,000 (or something like that). This is not a stat from Q, but from the GA Secretary of State during an election night interview. Adjudicating ballots that large is impossible. There's a process to adjudication and you need multiple witnesses from both parties and then each adjudicated ballot, once approved, must be individually scanned. It's physically impossible to adjudicate that many ballots and it's also impossible that 106,000 ballots out of 130,000 need adjudication. I'll need to find the Tweet to get you the exact numbers but I'm close.

Lastly, why are election officials and Dominion management so opposed to inspecting and auditing voting machines? One audit in Michigan showed some serious issues but they're just tossed aside. Why? Why did a judge order an audit of the machines in Arizona but officials refuse to execute the judges order? They just disregard it. State legislatures sent letters to Congress disagreeing with their own state's election certification and asking Congress to not certify the vote. Are they crazy too?

No matter how many people are cancelled on social media, these questions remain. Everyone should be on-board with properly validating an election with so many questions. This is America, not Somalia or Zimbabwe or Venezuela or Cuba or Russia. The questions raised can be easily answered and explained if the election was legitimate and I'll accept the Corpse won election, just like I did with Obama. There are thousands of witnesses and independent analysts who are expert witnesses who analyzed the data who have questions. These are not Q nut jobs, but Harvard mathematicians who analyze data for a living.

The real question is why are these people being cancelled and the internet purged of their analysis?
Post of this young year so far! All we want is a legitimate answer to all the anomalies we witnessed. We can all accept the election results if they took the time to prove it was a fair election. Instead they have avoided just about every single attempt to verify the anomalies. I refuse to accept Biden as POTUS until they take the time to prove he was elected fairly.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score

They're based on the numbers provided by the states and sworn eyewitness testimony, not any theories cooked up by Alex Jones or Q....Try to keep up oncurrent events.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They're based on the numbers provided by the states and sworn eyewitness testimony, not any theories cooked up by Alex Jones or Q....Try to keep up oncurrent events.

Honestly Trump’s legal team kind of screwed their own credibility when Giuliani brought that drunk blonde lady up as a witness. If she was the type of witnesses they were bringing up its easy to see why they are just being dismissed. You’re witnesses have to be credible. Not only that but the number of potentially fraudulent votes have to be enough to swing the vote. They haven’t been able to prove that. Again if they did the SCOTUS would have been all over this, but that didn’t happen. It also didn’t help when Trump was caught telling the person in Georgia to “find votes”. That also wasn’t a good look and pretty much discredited any argument he may have had.

At this point the whole argument is moot. Trump is gone. Your life isn’t going to end, and the sky isn’t going to fall. In 4 years you will have a chance again to vote for whoever your next guy will be. It’s no different than it was for people on the left (or for those that didn’t want Trump) 4 years ago. At the end of the day everyone here will be fine and your day to day lives will change very little.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So the fact that there is a National pandemic doesn’t play into what you’re seeing? You have one side believing Covid is a hoax (perpetuated by Q) so of course they are going to show up in droves. The other side believes that Covid exists and chooses not to endanger themselves or others. They can easily watch what a Biden had to say from the safety of their own home. Its really not that hard to figure out.

I don't know any level headed people that think Covid itself doesnt exist.

But there is clearly a long list of complete bullshit that goes along with this. It doesn't surprise me if you don't get that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At this point the whole argument is moot. Trump is gone. Your life isn’t going to end, and the sky isn’t going to fall. In 4 years you will have a chance again to vote for whoever your next guy will be. It’s no different than it was for people on the left (or for those that didn’t want Trump) 4 years ago. At the end of the day everyone here will be fine and your day to day lives will change very little.

And there in lies the problem. It’s dismissive shit like that that pisses off everyone that has a legitimate concern about the election.

You just had many legitimate concerns brought to your attention and your response was “it doesn’t matter anymore, who cares, he lost, get over it”

That’s why the Capitol Hill Riots happened. Because peoples concerns are being dismissed.

I’m just curious MrB

What are your thoughts on the election fraud?

Do you even care that there may have been fraud in the election?

Or is the fraud acceptable to you because your candidate was the benefactor of the fraud?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
And there in lies the problem. It’s dismissive shit like that that pisses off everyone that has a legitimate concern about the election.

You just had many legitimate concerns brought to your attention and your response was “it doesn’t matter anymore, who cares, he lost, get over it”

That’s why the Capitol Hill Riots happened. Because peoples concerns are being dismissed.

I’m just curious MrB

What are your thoughts on the election fraud?

Do you even care that there may have been fraud in the election?

Or is the fraud acceptable to you because your candidate was the benefactor of the fraud?

There is fraud every year. There was likely fraud this year on both sides. Was it enough to swing the vote one way, I highly doubt it. I also believe there was fraud 4 years ago. Did my life end? No. I moved on and when I got the opportunity again to vote I did.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is fraud every year. There was likely fraud this year on both sides. Was it enough to swing the vote one way, I highly doubt it. I also believe there was fraud 4 years ago. Did my life end? No. I moved on and when I got the opportunity again to vote I did.

So fraud is acceptable to you and just something that happens and that we need to accept?

Top Bottom