This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Though I drop some fun stuff here and there, harvest some memes, and check on professional colleagues, I've pretty much given up on Fascistbook....And at that, I have Facebook Container installed to minimize the snooping - https://www.maketecheasier.com/facebook-container-extension/....Zucc took losing the Great Meme War of 2016 really poorly, and has gassed all the fun and edgy people and groups....The only real use I have for it anymore is in relatively plain vanilla interests.

I have nothing on my phone but things that are basic and relatively useful to me...Weather, navigation, web radio, a couple sports sites, a browser (which I go through rather than downloading apps), ski report, and some professional stuff....No energy-sucking antisocial media at all.

I do absolutely zero banking in the ether....Have one card on PayPal, and only use it for ebay and essential purchases....NEVER EVER do any buying/paying on any modem that is not at home or am certain of its security.....If paying online can be avoided, I do so.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And I'll say it again because it's a question needing answered - where's the accounting between ballots processed by the postal service vs mail ballots counted? The number processed should greatly outnumber the ones counted.

No geniuses in the Trump team have thought of this? Only seeing this mentioned here, by me.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
d364cfba102397b27264debaf5050ef3.jpg

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I like these solutions but there might be unintended consequences. The cheating precincts will just go ahead and cheat more, hoping their cheating is enough to win. I have suggested that Republican counties not report results until after big Dem counties. But I suspect this would only work once or Dem counties will simply out-wait the Republicans. Then Dem counties will claim water main breaks, power failures, computer glitches, rat infestations or whatever to delays even more. Still, you are on to something.

IMHO, the only answer is to do what other countries have already done. Ban mail-in voting. Make everyone show up to their polling place to cast a vote and present an picture ID to prove they are eligible to vote. Absentee ballots will only be sent to those people who demonstrate a need, like military personnel and people in hospitals and hospices too sick to go to the polls. Election integrity has to come first.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
They want to call the people who believe that the election was rigged and stolen "conspiracy theorists", I say that they're "coincidence theorists".

How many coincidences on top of coincidences stacked on top of one another, all breaking the same way, do you have to swallow before they have you measured for a padded room?

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
I like these solutions but there might be unintended consequences. The cheating precincts will just go ahead and cheat more, hoping their cheating is enough to win. I have suggested that Republican counties not report results until after big Dem counties. But I suspect this would only work once or Dem counties will simply out-wait the Republicans. Then Dem counties will claim water main breaks, power failures, computer glitches, rat infestations or whatever to delays even more. Still, you are on to something.

IMHO, the only answer is to do what other countries have already done. Ban mail-in voting. Make everyone show up to their polling place to cast a vote and present an picture ID to prove they are eligible to vote. Absentee ballots will only be sent to those people who demonstrate a need, like military personnel and people in hospitals and hospices too sick to go to the polls. Election integrity has to come first.
The consequences aren't unintended.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So much for Powell not making statements without the proof to back it up!
It is now time for Trump to man up and move on. Doesn't actually matter if the other side cheated, you lost. You get another shot at it in four years.

Spend your remaining time wisely. Have some class and make the transition efficient and orderly not contentious and petulant. If you think you got screwed, just take it like a man. None of your court challenges got anywhere, you don't have any legal case that anyone can see. Just walk away with a modicum of dignity and magnanimity.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It seems most of the country is either spiking the ball over ending the Trump regime and the resttrying to extend it as if either scenario is what should concern us all or make much of a difference. I'm floored that no one from either side, media included, seems to give two shits about what is screamingly obvious and of utmost concern to me:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It is now time for Trump to man up and move on. Doesn't actually matter if the other side cheated, you lost. You get another shot at it in four years.

Spend your remaining time wisely. Have some class and make the transition efficient and orderly not contentious and petulant. If you think you got screwed, just take it like a man. None of your court challenges got anywhere, you don't have any legal case that anyone can see. Just walk away with a modicum of dignity and magnanimity.

That is precisely what ANYONE other than Trump would do

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
L Lin Wood isn't part of the team either, yet that's not stopping his lawsuits in Georgia.

She claimed to be dropping what she supposedly has this week...Looks like time to put up or shut up.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With Trump disavowing ties to Powell it looks like she shot her wad already

And missed

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Not so sure.

If she "shot her wad", why is it that Dominion hacks are vanishing at an astonishing rate and their corporate storefronts are being abandoned?

Where are the defamation suits?

Was she shooting her mouth off, in order to try to scare people into coming forward?

What in the name of Sam Hill (who was a real person) is going on here?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That’s the problem

They say they have the proof, yet they lose every lawsuit

She says she’s going to release the Kraken and that she has proof Trump won in a landslide and Trump disavows her and claims she’s not part of his legal team

1+1 is not adding up to 2!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not so sure.

If she "shot her wad", why is it that Dominion hacks are vanishing at an astonishing rate and their corporate storefronts are being abandoned?

Where are the defamation suits?

Was she shooting her mouth off, in order to try to scare people into coming forward?

What in the name of Sam Hill (who was a real person) is going on here?

Clinton got to all the “potential witnesses”

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So much for Powell not making statements without the proof to back it up!

Powell is going to file a civil suit this week and the administration probably wanted to separate and distance Powell's civil suit from the legal challenges which will go the SCOTUS. IF Powell files a civil suit, it will continue on even during a Biden administration.

I read a response form Dominion that they were a US company while others claimed it was foreign owned. I have no issue with Powell doing what she's doing to shed light on election process and that should interest all Americans.

Top Bottom