This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
She is making some extraordinary claims, where if true will blow this entire election wide open. She’s also claiming kickbacks and collusion with some Dems. So not only will it blow up the election it will destroy some on the left.

While I hope she isn’t just talking out of her ass and that she really does have the proof that she is claiming. I just don’t see it. You don’t sit on that type of proof!

This would be the biggest scandal in decades “IF” what she is claiming turns out to be true.
The claims aren't extraordinary...What's extraordinary is the statistical impossibility of Biden's come-from-behind "victory"....What extraordinary is all of the "irregularities" falling to the favor of one individual.

And the Georgia hand recount is already a sham...There are numerous reports of observers being kept out, or held at distances that make their presence irrelevant.

Niehter Sidney Powell nor L. Lynn Wood fuck around with cases that they can't win....We will certainly see.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The claims aren't extraordinary...What's extraordinary is the statistical impossibility of Biden's come-from-behind "victory"....What extraordinary is all of the "irregularities" falling to the favor of one individual.

What's even more unbelievable is Biden/Harris are two of the worst candidates ever. One was universally laughed at and left for dead, the other ran such a horrible campaign she had to bail early in the process. They were both criticized and trashed by their OWN party.

Yet the MSM wants us to believe that despite being horrendous candidates and Biden never coming out of his basement, that somehow these two combined to get unprecedented election results in terms of people voting for them.

This whole thing is the biggest sham in the history of our country, outdistancing the other biggest sham in our history the "Covid crisis" It's not a coincidence both are in the same year.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things....

But here it is none the less
3018eaaa0445c85e1283d6e8caeeb247.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The left’s side of the story

In fact, the security group — which includes the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Association of State Election Directors — described the election as "the most secure in American history."

The right’s side of the story

Trumps attorney Sidney Powell “we have proof that Trump won in a landslide”

Hmmm....

It’s either the most secure election in American History, or the most corrupt election in American History!

Who to believe???

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score

In fact, the security group — which includes the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Association of State Election Directors — described the election as "the most secure in American history."

Hmmm....

It’s either the most secure election in American History, or the most corrupt election in American History!

Who to believe???
Time will tell. The deep state has been wrong about everything so far I see no reason to think they are right about this. I just do not see Sidney Powell saying she has the goods if she doesn't. She is not a liar or even an exaggerator.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Time will tell. The deep state has been wrong about everything so far I see no reason to think they are right about this. I just do not see Sidney Powell saying she has the goods if she doesn't. She is not a liar or even an exaggerator.

you can make a contribution "to defend the Republic and to protect the integrity of elections in the United States."
right on her website https://www.sidneypowell.com/
she'll put it to good use

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Hmmm....

Who to believe???

I don't know who at CISA authorized this statement, but whoever it is should be fired with haste. There is absolutely no way anyone at DHS or CISA could possibly substantiate this statement because there have been no investigations at the state level. CISA needs to back this statement up with an explanation of how they know this though I doubt they could.

The statement is nothing more than another group of anti-Trump swamp creatures putting something out just to thwart the president. Every state has its own voting system. Very few voting machines are connected to the internet so CISA cannot base its conclusion on an analysis of network traffic. Vote dumping, counting duplication, and even vote counting machine errors would be invisible to CISA. This is why the statement is out of context and unhelpful. It should be ignored.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I don't know who at CISA authorized this statement, but whoever it is should be fired with haste. There is absolutely no way anyone at DHS or CISA could possibly substantiate this statement because there have been no investigations at the state level. CISA needs to back this statement up with an explanation of how they know this though I doubt they could.

The statement is nothing more than another group of anti-Trump swamp creatures putting something out just to thwart the president. Every state has its own voting system. Very few voting machines are connected to the internet so CISA cannot base its conclusion on an analysis of network traffic. Vote dumping, counting duplication, and even vote counting machine errors would be invisible to CISA. This is why the statement is out of context and unhelpful. It should be ignored.

Jeff Carlson from the Epoch Times: After allegations emerged that called into questioned the integrity of voting machines produced by Dominion Voting Systems, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)—part of the Department of Homeland Securityissued a statement on Nov. 12 disputing the allegations, saying “the November 3rd election was the most secure in American history.”J After allegations emerged that called into questioned the integrity of voting machines produced by Dominion Voting Systems, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)—part of the Department of Homeland Securityissued a statement on Nov. 12 disputing the allegations, saying “the November 3rd election was the most secure in American history.” What the agency failed to disclose, however, is that Dominion Voting Systems is a member of CISA’s Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council, one of two entities that authored the statement put out by CISA.

Dominion Software is on the Council of CISA. The fox is guarding the hen house.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I've been in construction for the past 30 years and this reminds me of all the times I've interviewed someone to do a job and they start touting their own honesty.

I've learned to run for the mother fucking hills when I hear this now because its almost a guarantee I just met one of the biggest liars on the planet

Be about it, don't talk about it

but in the case of government and investing, you can trust as long as you verify (through an independent 3rd party)

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Ever notice how only governments seem to have long-winded, convoluted & self aggrandizing names like this:

The Executive Committee of the Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC)

The Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (SCC)

That would be like if instead of using the name McDonalds, they instead used:

The House of the Proletariat for the Assemblage of Bos Taurus on Converted Wheat with Confit Solanum Tuberosum

Top Bottom