Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
6d39b9f9c5cce243485089ba043f82ba.png

Lane

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't wait for Trump and the silent majority to win back the House and keep control of the Senate.

4 more years!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I can't wait for Trump and the silent majority to win back the House and keep control of the Senate.

4 more years!!
Not much chance of winning back the House, not enough seats are up for re-election.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cancel culture at its finest!

The Dems want to cancel/remove any symbol that had anything to do with slavery/racism

And they want any entity associated with racism to change it’s name

Well it’s time to cancel the Democratic Party. Time for them to change their name after being the party that fought to keep slavery and the KKK

It’s only fair right?

They want to cancel anything offensive from our past. Well it’s time the Democratic Party cancel itself! It’s time for the Democratic Party to change it’s name!

What would be a fitting new name? BLM? Antifa?

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Cancel culture at its finest!

The Dems want to cancel/remove any symbol that had anything to do with slavery/racism

And they want any entity associated with racism to change it’s name

Well it’s time to cancel the Democratic Party. Time for them to change their name after being the party that fought to keep slavery and the KKK

It’s only fair right?

They want to cancel anything offensive from our past. Well it’s time the Democratic Party cancel itself! It’s time for the Democratic Party to change it’s name!

What would be a fitting new name? BLM? Antifa?

Louie Gohmert is one of my favorite congressman. The people in Tyler are well represented!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

4 more years!!

Lets hope so. If Biden wins and the democrats win the house and senate, we are beyond fucked forever.

The extreme left knows they blew in 2008 when they had all 3 and didn't implement all their loony tune bullshit then, they won't hesitate to finish the job of destroying this country this time.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Biden sends my spidey sense into overdrive!

watching this video creeps me the fuck out

Sumthin just ain’t right with Creepy Uncle Joe!

I can't watch this. It is revolting. Biden is creepy and losing his mind. Democrats couldn't do any better than this guy?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Not much chance of winning back the House, not enough seats are up for re-election.

They are all up for re-election every two years. Republicans do have a chance but it all depends on how Trump does.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't watch this. It is revolting. Biden is creepy and losing his mind. Democrats couldn't do any better than this guy?

No, they wanted a puppet that could somehow get elected, then they will pull the strings accordingly once he is in office. Biden wont make any decisions on his own (not that he is mentally capable anyway)

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tell me again how all these policies help minorities and their communities? This kind of stuff is outrageous.

Top Bottom