UDFA
Reaction score
LOL

That's cute.

No gay marriage.

No unsavory regimes in other countries.

Shut off immigration.

No marijuana.

Build your products in America or face a 35% tariff.

What's that you were saying about no control freaks on the right? If you wanted to be more accurate, you'd say you like the controls the control freaks on the right impose better than those on the left.
Everything you listed, I support. Well, the weed is no big deal.

Reaction score
Morality isnt an excuse. Its a responsibility that a society has for itself.
A society has a responsibility to impose morals on not only it's own citizens, but the rest of the world? Spoken like a true authoritarian/neo-con.

Reaction score
Everything you listed, I support. Well, the weed is no big deal.

That's the point. People on the right support the control freaks who they agree with, but they don't like the control freaks on the left. They're all control freaks, and they can all go fuck themselves.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hoof it must be something to constantly reside in the land of rainbows and unicorns like you do.

So your answer then is, "no".

No reputable site or major news network like Fox that has evaluated whether or not these results are out of the norm?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Morality isnt an excuse. Its a responsibility that a society has for itself.

And it's completely subjective based on culture and historical timeframe. Used to be completely fine to burn witches at the stake.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
And it's completely subjective based on culture and historical timeframe. Used to be completely fine to burn witches at the stake.

Moral absolutes are not subjective nor are they based on a cultural or historical situational ethic. So lying is always wrong. Stealing is always wrong. Murder is always wrong.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So your answer then is, "no".

No reputable site or major news network like Fox that has evaluated whether or not these results are out of the norm?

Breitbart had it up again the other day and Sean Hannity had a pollster on discussing, this was probably the day after Trump noted in one of his PC's that "the election might be fixed".

I made the comment I did because apparently you believe everything your government tells you. You probably also believe Hillary now when she says "Comey didn't say I lied"

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Breitbart had it up again the other day and Sean Hannity had a pollster on discussing, this was probably the day after Trump noted in one of his PC's that "the election might be fixed".

I made the comment I did because apparently you believe everything your government tells you. You probably also believe Hillary now when she says "Comey didn't say I lied"

For some reason left leaners have no ability to discern between truth and error, or truth and lies. I guess being able to make up one's own reality makes discernment null and void.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Moral absolutes are not subjective nor are they based on a cultural or historical situational ethic. So lying is always wrong. Stealing is always wrong. Murder is always wrong.

not to liberals. That is morality and thus is wrong.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So the jihadi mooselum's dad from the Orlando shooting was in attendance at Hillary rally and basically had the primo guest of honor seat.

Hillary never once mentioned "Radical Islam" or "Muslim Terrorism" during the rally either.

Last edited:

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
13934615_1071613082928356_8663146170379757503_n.jpg

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
So the jihadi mooselum's dad from the Orlando shooting was in attendance at Hillary rally and basically had the primo guest of honor seat.

Hillary never once mentioned "Radical Islam" or "Muslim Terrorism" during the rally either.

Of course not. Islam didnt have anything to do with it. Just like the Ft Hood work place violence situation.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Of course not. Islam didnt have anything to do with it. Just like the Ft Hood work place violence situation.

it took almost as act of congress to force Obama to change that. And of course the MSM ignores it.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
And remember this: if the Left/libs/whateverthefucktheyare accuses you of something, it's a matter simple projection. It's what they intend to do...

BLOOMFIELD — A 62-year-old man wearing a Donald Trump T-shirt was viciously attacked by a crowbar-wielding man last week, police told NorthJersey.com.

The attacker was driving along West Passaic Avenue when he spotted the victim walking and stopped to ask him about the shirt, the victim said. The attacker then followed the man to the parking lot of a restaurant, where the Trump supporter was beat several times with the crowbar, police said.

Read More: Trump supporter in NJ attacked with crowbar on street, police say | Trump supporter in NJ attacked with crowbar on street, police say

Top Bottom