Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Anyone watch the Benghazi hearing today?

Off and on.

It was pretty boring. It was basically a 12 hour pattern of a Republican asking a probing question, then a democrat stating "nothing to see here!".

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
She lied her ass off or said "I have no recollection of that" to just about everything, even when they read her word for word from her own emails.

But hey, she's a lib so its ok.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The interesting thing about the hearing was that she and the administration obviously lied about the "film" being the catalyst for the attack after a protest at the embassy. She sent e-mails shortly after the attack in which she admitted that the attack was planned and named the group responsible. It's this type of stuff that disgusts me. These mother fuckers lie so casually, even to the families of the dead Americans whom they looked straight in the eye and stated they would get the guy that made the "film."

But what gets me even more is the stupidity of the American public who continue to support this lying witch, as well as this President. Integrity is not even a factor for these voters.

And BTW, the guy that made the "film" was arrested on a probation/parole violation after the administration blamed his video on inciting the violence. He went to jail because of their lies. I'm surprised this guy hasn't come forward and spoken to the public about his false incarceration. Maybe he fears for his life and decided to remain underground.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dude should be suing the government over it to be honest, but like you said he probably fears more retribution from the most crooked administration in American history.

By the way did anyone yesterday actually ASK Hildabeast why her and Obama lied about the film being the cause of the murders?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
HILLARYCRUISE-600x283.jpg

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Ben Carson looking crazier than Trump these days. It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for him.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Trump threatening an independent move, which would more or less guarantee a Democratic victory.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Trump threatening an independent move, which would more or less guarantee a Democratic victory.

Many have speculated this was the plan all along, especially after the way he fawned over Hillary for years.

He has some valid points, he is clearly being mistreated by the R party (which just further alienates me, even though he definitely isnt my first choice). But if he jumps to I status, nobody is ever going to believe it wasnt the plan all along.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He has some valid points, he is clearly being mistreated by the R party (which just further alienates me, even though he definitely isnt my first choice). But if jumpts to I status, nobody is ever going to believe it wasnt the plan all along.
He wants to WIN and he knows he cannot win without that (R) nomination. So it's just bluff and bluster.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's not stupid. He's not Perot. And he's not a Clintoon lover. He was a schmoozer like millions of other uber-rich people were in the 90s.

Thats what he says about it, certainly hope thats all it was.

If he wins the nomination I will certainly vote for him over any D candidate, but he isnt my first choice today. I do like that he absolutely doesnt give a shit about the PC crowd and think he is absolutely right about the borders and idea we need to vet people FAR better than what we are currentl doing before letting anyone else come in here.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He wants to WIN and he knows he cannot win without that (R) nomination. So it's just bluff and bluster.

Situation looks more like a, "if you don't pick me, I'll guarantee you fucking lose".

As David posted, the Republicans apparently don't want him. He has his support, but the media is pushing the party line and they will continue to "mistreat him" (only quoting it because I don't actually watch TV to see it) until he's lost enough support to where they can't possibly choose him as their guy.

This is Trump's, "you can't handle the truth".

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the very blanket of party support that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Situation looks more like a, "if you don't pick me, I'll guarantee you fucking lose".

As David posted, the Republicans apparently don't want him. He has his support, but the media is pushing the party line and they will continue to "mistreat him" (only quoting it because I don't actually watch TV to see it) until he's lost enough support to where they can't possibly choose him as their guy.

This is Trump's, "you can't handle the truth".
Yeah but all that said, he's still bluffing. He's not in this to do anything except win, I believe.
If he wins the nomination I will certainly vote for him over any D candidate, but he isnt my first choice today. I do like that he absolutely doesnt give a shit about the PC crowd and think he is absolutely right about the borders and idea we need to vet people FAR better than what we are currently doing before letting anyone else come in here.
He could word it differently but people who keep it rational and aren't prone to emotional outbursts understand what he's really talking about, re: stopping Muslim entry for a time. My issues with him saying it though are twofold: One, the president doesn't even have that authority so he shouldn't be proposing things he knows he can't possibly do, and 2: The timing was really poor. He did Obama and Hillary a huge favor, taking the attention off them and their failed policies in the wake of the SanBern terrorist attack, and gave the press a big dose of catnip they'd rather have anyway. He took the worst week possible for Obama and the Dems in general, and made it one of their best weeks. Makes me question the rest of his decision making.

Top Bottom