onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I remember a different feeling when McCain and Romney were running. It was almost like watching the Cowboys when I was a good fan. Ok, all we need is 2 tds and a fg with 5 minutes left, we can do this.

I feel this time around like we're in overtime and Hillary elected to kick to Donald. Donald just has to score a TD to end the game.

Hilary is dying the death of a 1000 tiny cuts. She may look back and wish she had been indicted; it would have been over quickly.

The Email scandal will not disappear; especially as already some who have been charged in the past are now trying for an appeal based on 'selective prosecution'.

And the FBI report virtually demands indictment; Comey just wimped out. Or got bought off or frightened off, whatever. PArts of that report will be in campaign commercials and mailings and in every speech.

Trump is the kind of candidate that knows how to go for the jugular; no republican Presidential candidate has been like that in living memory. The dems have always been able to count on the R's chickening out or not be willing to go bare knuckles. Trump will and Hilary is nothing but a billboard with signs on it that says 'kick me'

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Hilary is dying the death of a 1000 tiny cuts. She may look back and wish she had been indicted; it would have been over quickly.

The Email scandal will not disappear; especially as already some who have been charged in the past are now trying for an appeal based on 'selective prosecution'.

And the FBI report virtually demands indictment; Comey just wimped out. Or got bought off or frightened off, whatever. PArts of that report will be in campaign commercials and mailings and in every speech.

Trump is the kind of candidate that knows how to go for the jugular; no republican Presidential candidate has been like that in living memory. The dems have always been able to count on the R's chickening out or not be willing to go bare knuckles. Trump will and Hilary is nothing but a billboard with signs on it that says 'kick me'

If Trump wins does he go after the Clinton Crime Cartel and see if he can prosecute them?

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If Trump wins does he go after the Clinton Crime Cartel and see if he can prosecute them?

right now the minions believe Hilary will win; once she is clearly losing then their own self interest kicks in and I would not be surprised to see it happen like a huge dam giving way.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hillary has a pretty good attack ad using parts of his own speeches to make him look crazy. She's done a good job at it too

I can't wait to see what Trumps camp comes up with! It better be good and leave zero room for anyone to even consider voting for her

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
right now the minions believe Hilary will win; once she is clearly losing then their own self interest kicks in and I would not be surprised to see it happen like a huge dam giving way.

Im sure a lot of people would love to see the Clintons go down, even many demorats.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Hillary has a pretty good attack ad using parts of his own speeches to make him look crazy. She's done a good job at it too

I can't wait to see what Trumps camp comes up with! It better be good and leave zero room for anyone to even consider voting for her

Hopefully Trump will go after merciless. There is plenty of ammo. Maybe he waits to ramp it up closer to the election, but he cant wait too long.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not aware of what you're talking about... If it was as obvious as this, then yes, I would consider it embarrassing as shit for them, just like her. But I understand you gotta try to make your side better by pointing fingers at the other side.

She supposedly ripped off Alinsky. BO has done it a couple of times. Biden basically carbon copied a guys speech. None of that got even a mur mur from the mainstream press.

Tribal politics strikes again.

Racist comment

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like a few prediction websites I've seen have Hillary winning NC, VA, and FL. If so then Trump doesn't stand a chance.

I bet Trump wins at least two of those three, and I wont be surprised if he sweeps these.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You know how bad of a candidate Hillary is when Jake Tapper, Wolf Blitzer, and Andrea Mitchell all say that Chris Christie's convention speech was truth.

Yep. There's definitely some writing on the walls here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I think its a given. If the FBI and DOJ continue to punt on all this Clinton Foundation garbage and its still looming, Trump will have his new people push hard to indict her I bet.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

They pretty much just need to run the thing Megyn Kelly did the night Clinton was cleared by Comey. Run Hillary's words, then Comey's clips. Run the "what difference does it make" thing over and over and over. Continue to use her own words and policies (she wants open borders, she wants massive influx of refugees) and a victory for Trump will be in the bag.

Hillary at best is barely winning in the polls (and is even or down in quite a few) even though not one dollar has been spent on negative attack ads on her so far. Millions have been spent on Trump

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They pretty much just need to run the thing Megyn Kelly did the night Clinton was cleared by Comey. Run Hillary's words, then Comey's clips. Run the "what difference does it make" thing over and over and over. Continue to use her own words and policies (she wants open borders, she wants massive influx of refugees) and a victory for Trump will be in the bag.

Hillary at best is barely winning in the polls (and is even or down in quite a few) even though not one dollar has been spent on negative attack ads on her so far. Millions have been spent on Trump

That is the attack ad I want to see

I want to see it prime time during every set of commercials.

I'm not sure what Dems watch so I have no idea what shows to put the adds in.

Maybe during a bunch of reality shows

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
That is the attack ad I want to see

I want to see it prime time during every set of commercials.

I'm not sure what Dems watch so I have no idea what shows to put the adds in.

Maybe during a bunch of reality shows

The View

MSNBC

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I will be extremely surprised if Trump has decent debate performances and doesn't win the GE.

This election is like no other in terms of there being two candidates that both parties hate.

You know how bad of a candidate Hillary is when Jake Tapper, Wolf Blitzer, and Andrea Mitchell all say that Chris Christie's convention speech was truth.

I think you know how bad both candidates are when each of their biggest selling points is not being the other.

Saddest part of all is the "least shitty" option really isn't that obvious. They're both entirely unfit for the job.

This is probably what we'll get from here on out though; two horrible options and fucked no matter the outcome. At least until people start demanding more from the two parties. Anyone who actually wants to do something for their country should just stay the fuck home on election day. Until both parties can no longer rely on their mindless drones shuffling into the voting booth and making the least shitty choice, shitty choices is all we'll get.

To be entirely honest, I hope one of the parties collapses and I really don't care which one does it. As soon as one party is forced to actually step the fuck up and present a candidate with real appeal, the other will have to do the same or else they'll get blown out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cant believe I supported Ted Cruz at the beginning of this process.

Really a disgrace what he did last night. I hope Texas residents "vote their conscience" next time Lyin Ted is up for re-election. I hope his political career is ruined.

Top Bottom