dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pelosi REALLY just said last night "Trump will have a chance to prove his innocence in court"

Look what they've done to those J6 people they locked up, and now this.

Be afraid people, be VERY afraid. A truly ominous time is upon this country.

You are NOT free anymore. The government can, and will do anything to you if you do not comply.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This guy was the head of the world's "premier" law enforcement agency and one of two agencies (the IRS being the other) that yields the most federal power. And this tool himself broke the law when he leaked his memos to his buddy who was a journalist knowing he would report the contents of the classified memos.

I've said it here 100 times......the greatest threat to this country is the unequal application of the law. Hillary Clinton, Hunter Biden, the Biden family, Pelosi and her husband.....all get a pass. But Trump gets charged and it's elevated to a felony because he was allegedly attempting to cover up another felony crime for which he was never charged, tried and/or convicted. It's so outrageous that it boggles the mind but the left always pushes the limits of their outrageous conduct.

A shithead former friend of mine last week claimed "they (NY) are holding Trump accountable for his crimes and this is a rule of law country"

I told him show me where that state (and many like it) do anything to uphold the law when murderers, rapists, violent crime, mass gang activity, mass vandalism all goes almost completely unpunished there. Even if they are jailed punishments are incredibly light. Man of those people are arrested and rarely detained more than a day before they are right back on the street. I told him when they show any examples of REALLY upholding the law, then he could come back and talk about this other garbage.

This DA and the NY attorney general should be in prison. As should people like Merrick Garland, James Comey and others.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Margot Cleveland writes for the Federalist and is one of the best conservative legal analysts I have read in a long time. But this article explains what the charges against Trump will probably be.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/03/3...s-in-era-of-police-state-politics-in-america/

One question I have is, if classifying payments to Michael Cohen as "legal expenses" is inappropriate, then how should they be classified? The monthly payments to Cohen were reimbursement of the money Cohen paid to Stormy Daniels, with interest, and a bonus for his services. It doesn't matter that Cohen did not provide Trump legal services in 2016. He paid Daniels, acting on behalf of Trump and Trump aid him back.

These charges, if they are the charges, are so bogus and so easily refuted it is beyond laughable. However, Bragg saw a DC jury acquit Michael Sussman for lying to the FBI. The jury foreperson said, "There are more important things to worry about than lying to the FBI". Then Bragg saw a judge and juries convict J6 trespassers for protesting, then sentenced them to months or years in prison. So Bragg knows in NYC, he will get the same kind of juries as DC and no matter what charges he brings Trump will be convicted and sentenced by a liberal judge.

If we do not fight back now, we will get the same treatment as Trump - every one of us. This is the time. This is the issue.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pelosi REALLY just said last night "Trump will have a chance to prove his innocence in court"

Look what they've done to those J6 people they locked up, and now this.

Be afraid people, be VERY afraid. A truly ominous time is upon this country.

You are NOT free anymore. The government can, and will do anything to you if you do not comply.

Just think of how someone who has been in power most of her adult life and never held a job outside of government knows so very little of the basic tenant of our legal foundation and Constitution. Truly sad and horrific at the same time.

And not to sound pompous or a know it all, but I spent almost 30 years in government. I never looked at political affiliation during an investigation or as a barometer whether or not to target a suspect. NEVER.

I never thought of the political breakdown of the jury pool in any particular venue. I never thought or considered the political leanings of the prosecutor or judge when bringing forth a case for prosecution.

But yet, this is exactly where we are. J6 defendants don't stand a chance in DC courts and Trump is going to have an uphill battle in NY even though there are so many issues that will be appealed. Political affiliation never played a part in choosing a jury or was a potential basis for excusing a potential jury member.

I started to see a change towards the end of my career at the DoJ, especially when it came to pharmaceutical companies whose conduct was nothing short of egregiously criminal and US Attorneys would look the other way at the direction of the DoJ. Had it been an average citizen, they'd still be locked up. I just never considered or understood the politics of these decision making processes because my mind was never wired that way throughout my career.

The current state of our CJ system is truly sad to see.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And I'll add one more thought. I used to often wonder how "ordinary" Germans could join the SS and commit such heinous crimes against a people. I'd read where many in the SS were ordinary German citizens but somehow they went from average citizens to brutal mass killers of men, woman and children.

The more I see of our citizens and events of the last few years, the more I understand how that transformation happens. Once these weak minded shills buy into an ideology, they become rabid and fervent defenders of those beliefs. Much like radical Islam but now we can add climate activists, pro-choice activists, transgender activists, etc. into that mix.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And I'll add one more thought. I used to often wonder how "ordinary" Germans could join the SS and commit such heinous crimes against a people. I'd read where many in the SS were ordinary German citizens but somehow they went from average citizens to brutal mass killers of men, woman and children.

The more I see of our citizens and events of the last few years, the more I understand how that transformation happens. Once these weak minded shills buy into an ideology, they become rabid and fervent defenders of those beliefs. Much like radical Islam but now we can add climate activists, pro-choice activists, transgender activists, etc. into that mix.
Indeed.

Look at how "police" brutalized their people at the directions of governments in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and others during Covid. Some of those severely beaten and detained were doing nothing more than sitting outside on a park bench having a picnic, or trying to get a walk in (by themselves) on a nice day.

You expect that kind of appalling garbage in counties like China, North Korea, Cuba and a few others. But now it's come to "free" countries as well and it was done without people batting an eyelash.

Look at this woman in France, all she did is say Macron was garbage (in reference to massive garbage dumps all because of protests etc etc). She got arrested and detained over the comment. A fucking COMMENT.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

This is a great point. We Americans see ourselves as too good to stoop to certain lows or to allow bad things to happen to us but we are human just like the Germans of WWII. Even now as we complain about what is happening to our country the lemmings are insisting we not take to the streets because it's an FBI set up, or something stupid like that. So we do nothing. Fear is the weapon they use to herd us into the pens of tyranny.
They are using Saul Alinskey's tactics to paint our side as more evil than anything else and any violation of rights is justified. Burning cities over George Floyd was justified. Protesting that the election may have been rigged is a crime.

What is happening now is not going to go away. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. It happened in Germany, and it is happening here. The more we allow them to do to us, the more power they have over us. It does not stop, it increases. We are already at the stage where we are jailing grandmas for protesting at the capitol. What comes next will be much worse. There are 75 million of us, at least. If we take to the streets we can overwhelm their ability to set us up.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I've had similar musings.

Peer pressure run amok exacerbated by propaganda, humans tendency for self preservation plus justification of horrific actions with the notion of "I was just following orders" is what I concluded were the driving forces in Nazi Germany...I'm seeing similar mindsets in the US and the scariest part is when I or anyone tries to point it out, they are decried as crazy.

I recommend the book In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin which chronicles an american who was sent to report on the state of Germany and how Americans were getting attacked for not giving the nazi salute as the stormtroopers marched through the streets (because they didnt know they were supposed to northe consequences if they didnt).

You can see why Germans started to comply if for no other reason than to avoid a beating.

Here's an interesting quote from a conversation the writer had on NPR:

sound anything like some of the folks currently in office? (Sadly, if I was having this conversation with a Democrat, they'd swear this applied to Trump & the republicans

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I forgot what you said you did, can you refresh us on where you worked in gov during these 30 years?

I worked for a 3 letter law enforcement agency but I will say it was not the FBI. I've worked with them many times over the years and they're useless as tits on a bull.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I worked for a 3 letter law enforcement agency but I will say it was not the FBI. I've worked with them many times over the years and they're useless as tits on a bull.
that's right, I went to a 6 week class at that 3 letter agency and you knew a guy that was working there in Dallas

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Indeed.

Look at how "police" brutalized their people at the directions of governments in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and others during Covid. Some of those severely beaten and detained were doing nothing more than sitting outside on a park bench having a picnic, or trying to get a walk in (by themselves) on a nice day.

You expect that kind of appalling garbage in counties like China, North Korea, Cuba and a few others. But now it's come to "free" countries as well and it was done without people batting an eyelash.

Look at this woman in France, all she did is say Macron was garbage (in reference to massive garbage dumps all because of protests etc etc). She got arrested and detained over the comment. A fucking COMMENT.

The founding fathers, in particular Thomas Jefferson, understand that it was the nature of man to want power to control others. Power is security - theirs, not yours. This is what these sick liberal bastards don't seem to understand. The construct for America is the people had the power which they shared equally. The checks and balances were put in place to prevent anyone from assuming power and becoming a tyrant. We are subjects of no one. But, they also understood that to enjoy this freedom we would have to fight to protect it, and that every one of us would have to accept the responsibility to care for those we love.

Somewhere along the line we lost the true meaning of America. We became subordinate to the government, and police that are supposed to protect us have become militaristic. Waco is a great example, but there are many.

Americans don't want to be responsible anymore. Too many don't care about freedom. They live in fear and think the government is there to keep them comfortable and safe. So did the Roman people - right before Rome collapsed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I mean why not right? We already put one brain dead tomato in the WH so what harm could it be to do it again?

Top Bottom