Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
02469de59991a7488b969e4a070385b0.jpg

You post it as a funny meme but damn if it's not true. How can people vote for this insanity? I'm an immigrant and I cringe when I see/hear this stuff.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I admit I completely missed that possibility. I guess I'm not woke enough. But I'm not going to lie.....I think Harris is a pretty good looking woman for her age and I heard she was a piece of ass in her hey day. I'd hit it, even now......#ToxicMasculinity
If I ever get that woke I hope someone puts me to sleep in a pine box. I never want to be that woke.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wow

Here in the liberal hivemind that IS Los Angeles you don’t see much support for Trump

Until Now!
Maybe there is something going on. I’ve seen a number of these all over Southern California recently and there is a huge Trumptilla (boat parade supporting Trump) going on in Newport Beach today as well. I was invited to going the parade but didn’t want to miss football. Now I kind of regret not going.

View attachment IMG_0988.jpg
2ccdf1ec87a69eec74c265c3bc3896e5.jpg

fd6583ea86047d2421a6d332780f1569.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Right?

There has been a major uprising here in CA lately

Hollywood sign style giant signs popping up all over SoCal that say Trump.

I keep seeing parade after parade after parade of local Trump supporters all over SoCal. Never seen one so close to home until today. This last one was within walking distance.

My buddy who is at the Newport Beach Trmptilla right now just posted a video and it’s crazy how many of them there are. Plus there was a major Trump parade/gathering in Beverly shills today. It’s all over FB. There is a FB group called make CA Red again that has been posting a bunch of those types of videos from all over CA.

I’m curious to see how red CA ends up this election cycle. It was a landslide for the Hildacunt in 2016! I never saw any real outward support for Trump last time. This election it’s ALL OVER the place.

I still don’t think there is any possible way for CA to turn red. But it will be interesting to see if the landscape is changing back to red little by little. I’m hearing more and more from the average Joe here in CA that they are tired of the leftist agenda being forced on them.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
can you imagine the meld down if Trump won California?

If that ever happened maybe all these hypocrite celebs that swore they would leave the country if Trump got elected might actually keep their word this time!!!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Right?

There has been a major uprising here in CA lately

Hollywood sign style giant signs popping up all over SoCal that say Trump.

I keep seeing parade after parade after parade of local Trump supporters all over SoCal. Never seen one so close to home until today. This last one was within walking distance.

My buddy who is at the Newport Beach Trmptilla right now just posted a video and it’s crazy how many of them there are. Plus there was a major Trump parade/gathering in Beverly shills today. It’s all over FB. There is a FB group called make CA Red again that has been posting a bunch of those types of videos from all over CA.

I’m curious to see how red CA ends up this election cycle. It was a landslide for the Hildacunt in 2016! I never saw any real outward support for Trump last time. This election it’s ALL OVER the place.

I still don’t think there is any possible way for CA to turn red. But it will be interesting to see if the landscape is changing back to red little by little. I’m hearing more and more from the average Joe here in CA that they are tired of the leftist agenda being forced on them.

I have no sympathy for the high taxes or the blackouts or the homeless population taking over the cities. This is what people want, via Dem vote, so this is what they get.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The city of Beverly Hills is closing down today and physically boarding up all their prized high dollar stores on Rodeo Drive and throughout the heart of the city

They either fear Trump will win and their own retarded liberals are going to destroy their stores AGAIN

or they are worried that Biden will win and their own retarded liberals are STILL going to destroy their stores AGAIN

And why would the crazy retarded liberals destroy businesses and loot and riot even if Biden wins?

Because it’s not about outrage. It’s about opportunity!
The opportunity to loot and riot and to get free shit. We know how the left loves their free shit.

Top Bottom