ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So to Podesta, selling American taxpayer dollars to make yourself personally rich is a "minor little thing"?

Gmafb.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now, her I wouldn't hit. But she does have money so I reserve the right to reconsider......

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
From the comments section of that very article:
I work at Pepsico and I assure you most employees are CELEBRATING. There are a few hundred at my location and I only know ONE who voted for Hillary. And no, she is not crying like an entitled child. The rest are ardent Trump supporters.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's amazing how folks on the left and their wealthy supporters are sooooo out of touch with reality and the general public.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
It's amazing how folks on the left and their wealthy supporters are sooooo out of touch with reality and the general public.

Its truly amazing. I was talking with a client Friday afternoon and she was telling me about her best friend being upset over the election and how her BF's son who is in college was distraught. Now this lady is happy that Trump won and Im asking her how they could be so upset when we have a chance to now correct so many problems and see some genuine improvement in our country. And her response was priceless. She said, of the left, "they dont see anything wrong."

So apparently as long as a head case is president they are happy. They dont care if the economy sux. They dont see a problem with more people than ever on food stamps. They dont care that the entire health care system is a complete mess and the costs are unacceptable. And obviously they are happy with all the racial tension and division brought about by the Pimp Daddy in 8 years. They feel just fine with cops getting shot by citizens. And an educational system in the toilet. Yep, all is well.

Reaction score
Liberalism is a disease.

Regardless of who you supported in this election, I don't see how ANYONE could look at the current state of this country and think its okay.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The Democratic party is a cesspool filled with leftist social engineers, academics, busy-body pundits, the “elite”, cultural Marxists, race baiters, racial “minorities” who see race as their main identity, radical feminists and LBGT types, entitled underachievers, statists, the soft-headed, the envy-driven, the stupid, professional losers, haters of free markets, and people who simply hate the idea of America. I can’t imagine anyone of good will, or even common decency, being a member of today’s Democratic Party. It needs to be flushed. But it will only get stronger in the near future, for many reasons.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I cant nderstand how there are so many who do not understand why there is an Electoral College system in place.

Hey leftists- I guess you will need to make efforts to spread out all the illegals and dead people that vote for your shit eating candidates instead of concentrating them all into 3 or 4 backwards states.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The liberals didn't have a single fucking problem with the electoral college until 11/09/2016 when the anointed one lost to Satan

Top Bottom