Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
WTF? He was a "good" candidate?

The guy was a fucking community organizer who read speeches off a teleprompter. He was a dreadfully unqualified candidate, by far the worst we have ever had as President. Which says a lot when Jimmy Carter is the guy he beat out for that title. At least people were smart enough then to fire that idiot after one term.
Umm, I didn't say anything about him being a good candidate. I merely pointed out he kicked the fucking asses of the GOPs feckless, miserable candidates. Shit, a ham sammich would have.

Reaction score
I could make an intelligent argument for trump un-facetiously. I think the micro-aggression, PC police, gotchya culture would die down with him. Seeing as he's said so much stupid shit already and kinda shrugged it off so we kinda shrugged it off.....which is what everyone should do.

Oscarssowhite
Nflsoblack

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had rather see the country split up than live with these liberals. The USA is declining to a level where there is no recovery. In twenty years, we will be the no better than France. France has a great history, but they mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Dlavery aside, we have the same political problems that lead to the Civil War.

Man jnday, I'm almost waiting for a state to say it's had enough but that'll never happen because all politicians are the same corrupt maggots whose goal is to cling to power and cash in on their elected position.......The sole reason the left wants to allow the illegals into the country is to give them voting rights which will artificially swing the electoral ballot to the left. It's only a matter of time until conservative states like Texas swing to the left in terms of voters. We'll have a country where the majority of the population are fed by the minority, working class citizen. The country will not be able to survive in this scenario. I'm just shocked that the left wants to hold on to power not because of standing for policies that work, but rather by artificially rigging the ballot box with non-Americans. We're headed down a dark and dangerous path.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Just what it says.

What is the grand scheme of things?

Seriously, I don't know what you mean by this. I can make some assumptions, but they'd only really be caricature-like statements.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Man jnday, I'm almost waiting for a state to say it's had enough but that'll never happen because all politicians are the same corrupt maggots whose goal is to cling to power and cash in on their elected position.......The sole reason the left wants to allow the illegals into the country is to give them voting rights which will artificially swing the electoral ballot to the left. It's only a matter of time until conservative states like Texas swing to the left in terms of voters. We'll have a country where the majority of the population are fed by the minority, working class citizen. The country will not be able to survive in this scenario. I'm just shocked that the left wants to hold on to power not because of standing for policies that work, but rather by artificially rigging the ballot box with non-Americans. We're headed down a dark and dangerous path.

The left could swing the vote without giving legalization to immigrants.

Simply get the under-30 populace to vote and they'd win in a landslide until this group shifted right. This group's turnout was 20% lower than the over-30 group in 2012. If it were on par with the over-30 group it would add 8 million votes, 60% (+/-) of which would have gone to the Democrats if the breakdown of votes didn't swing dramatically. The difference in votes gained if this group showed up is close to 50% of the difference in popular vote from 2012.

They don't need illegals to vote to do anything. They have a large population that is more or less indifferent at the moment, and who has been voting Democrat when the do show up, for about the last 20-30 years. The last time Republicans captured this demographic in a significant way was in 1988, where they had a 6% edge. They've lost it every election since then - including the Bush elections - and in the last 2 Presidential elections they lost by 34% and 23%.

At the same time, I think Republicans could really do themselves a big favor if they tried to appeal to this group. Start talking about student loan reform and you might pull some of these voters to the right. At some point they'll have to because the student loan bubble is going to be a big problem if something doesn't change.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Kind of an interesting election year. The front runner from 1 party is not the guy the part wants to see get the nomination, and for the other party there's a guy who's making huge gains on the front runner who is also a guy his party does not want to see nominated.

Reaction score
Do the Dems want either Hillary or Bernie nominated? I get the impression both of them are going to have a hard time getting elected.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kind of an interesting election year. The front runner from 1 party is not the guy the part wants to see get the nomination, and for the other party there's a guy who's making huge gains on the front runner who is also a guy his party does not want to see nominated.

I am not a Trump "guy" but it is appalling to me to see the way the Republican masses are treating him. Its run by blowhards and idiots. They sit there and act like a Trump nomination is a sure loss, when the fact is the people they've been pushing (the Dole's, McCain's, Romney's etc etc) are the one who are REALLY losers, guys who made it easy for the dems to win the Presidency.

Then you have the Boehner's, Ryan's, McConnell's etc etc of the world, people who believe in nothing except expanding government and spending at almost the same rate as the most liberal democrats, and the leadership of the party wonders why people hate them so much.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Trump saying a major endorsement is coming today.

Wonder if its Alabama Senator Sessions

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
He is wiping the floor with his opponents and they basically have no response.
Right candidate for the right time: a day of belligerence and sarcasm.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
ive never really liked Glenn Beck, I'd listen to his show irregularly, but he's a faggy little bitch.Rush Limbaugh is steadily approaching Glenn Beck status too. Mark Levin, is a tool.The only conservative I can stomach anymore is Hannity. And to be honest, he's kind of an idiot too.

Top Bottom