Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sitting at 10-3 as of last night after a physical ass whipping of Pissburgh while wearing all red looking like ketchup packets out there, it is safe to say the Buffalo Bills are for real this year.

Here's how you can tell: With 7:11 remaining after Pissburgh scored to make it 26-15, Buffalo just closed the game out using all of the game clock in 13 plays. Do you understand that? Never let Ben Rapistburger touch the ball again.

Like the 90s Cowboys used to do.

Two picks off Rapistburger and holding the vaunted Pissburgh rushing game to just 47 yards while sacking and harassing Rapistburger all night holding him to 187 yards passing.

Buffalo is the Real Deal fellas. Book it.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sitting at 10-3 as of last night after a physical ass whipping of Pissburgh while wearing all red looking like ketchup packets out there, it is safe to say the Buffalo Bills are for real this year.

Here's how you can tell: With 7:11 remaining after Pissburgh scored to make it 26-15, Buffalo just closed the game out using all of the game clock in 13 plays. Do you understand that? Never let Ben Rapistburger touch the ball again.

Like the 90s Cowboys used to do.

Two picks off Rapistburger and holding the vaunted Pissburgh rushing game to just 47 yards while sacking and harassing Rapistburger all night holding him to 187 yards passing.

Buffalo is the Real Deal fellas. Book it.
In complete agreement. Josh Allen has improved every season. He'll always mistakes in a Favre like fashion, but even those have decreased substantially. Stefon Diggs got a career jumpstart by getting out of Minnesota. And their defense is vastly underrated. At this point if they end up in the Super Bowl it wouldn't shock me in the least.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
seems like they have a good coach too, don't know who their GM is but he appeasements to be doing some good work as well

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
seems like they have a good coach too, don't know who their GM is but he appeasements to be doing some good work as well
Seems like you can literally build a team and stuff. Instead of just a collection of players.

If your core philosophy is "stop people" and not "let's be flashy and hope we outscore people" I think you have a better chance to be really good.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
its amazing what can be done when not saddled with a buffoon & his spawn running the organization
If your core philosophy is "stop people" and not "let's be flashy and hope we outscore people" I think you have a better chance to be really good.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
as soon as beasley got to buffalo he said he could tell the bills were a better organization or had a better facility or something like that

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
as soon as beasley got to buffalo he said he could tell the bills were a better organization or had a better facility or something like that

It was the Charmin toilet paper that made all the difference. He was tired of fingering his own ass from using the cheap stuff that Jeruh stocked in the locker room shitters

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was the Charmin toilet paper that made all the difference. He was tired of fingering his own ass from using the cheap stuff that Jeruh stocked in the locker room shitters
jerrys gonna start spending again as soon as hes done paying off sean lee's medical bills

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Josh Allen did it again, 359 yards and 2 touchdowns passing, along with another 2 touchdowns rushing. The kid is for real.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It would be the ultimate embarrassment if Buffalo? Gets back to the soup bow before WE do? Unreasonable to think last straw stuff for Jerruh as GM? Fucking even BUFFALO gets back before us?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Bills looked fucking amazing again tonight, destroyed the Patriots 38-9. Josh Allen sets the franchise record for touchdowns, and he and Diggs win a few people fantasy leagues (including me) with another huge ass performance. Right now if I have to pick I'm calling it Bills over Packers in the Super Bowl, somebody convince me different...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Right now if I have to pick I'm calling it Bills over Packers in the Super Bowl, somebody convince me different...
Only obstacle in the AFC I see for the ketchup bottles is KC. But Buffalo just might have enough D to suppress the Chiefs enough to get by them.

Top Bottom