icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yesterday, the owner of the dallas cowboys said he has been thinking about dez a lot in the shower recently

i guess everything is on the table

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm getting a shirt made for when he finally dies. A picture of him meme-style that says DING-DONG THIS B**** IS DEAD.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sorry to get everyone excited by this thread being moved to the top because of this post

But maybe the end is closer than we think
2d3247ba7b336ecea94613eea1b811fc.jpg

Look at his hand?

That’s not just some limp wrist gay shit going on. That looks medical. Maybe Jeruh is not as healthy as we thought? That appears (at least to me) to be a sign that his health is failing him or at the very least in decline.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sorry to get everyone excited by this thread being moved to the top because of this post

Look at his hand?

That’s not just some limp wrist gay shit going on. That looks medical. Maybe Jeruh is not as healthy as we thought? That appears (at least to me) to be a sign that his health is failing him or at the very least in decline.

To me it just looked like he was half ass putting his hand on his heart. Doesn’t look like anything medical to me, although I’m not a doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Look at his hand?

I think there probably is some medical stuff going on with him, probably the main reason he has been pretty much under wraps the whole offseason. Been nowhere near as visible or vocal.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I think there probably is some medical stuff going on with him, probably the main reason he has been pretty much under wraps the whole offseason. Been nowhere near as visible or vocal.

That could be because of Covid though. I mean he’s almost always liquored up and is pushing 80.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That could be because of Covid though. I mean he’s almost always liquored up and is pushing 80.

Jerry probably has all his hoes/hookers tested before they arrive so I doubt he has Covid

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’ve seen something similar in people who have had strokes. That’s why I was saying it looks medical as opposed to Jeruh just being lazy

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Look at his hand?

The GIC is saying he was "staring down" Daktari Poe when this pic was taken. It's trending in searches even.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
With how fat and sorry Poe was last night, Jerruh probably has a good excuse to cut his lard ass

Top Bottom